©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Please do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

niko

Jun 30, 2009
N.H.
Can we get some one to be a mod that can be here daily
so he can ban this MOTHER FUCKER who keeps hijacking this board.
I and many others have been trying to make this board legit and to tell you the truth I just about had it.

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
i agree with you-you can pretty much get away with anything on here and it seems there are no mods around to do anything about it-to bad,this was a great place at one time and i would like to see it that way again

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Can we get some one to be a mod that can be here daily
so he can ban this MOTHER FUCKER who keeps hijacking this board.
I and many others have been trying to make this board legit and to tell you the truth I just about had it.

Agreed. Things need sorting out.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I left a note in the staff area something needs to be done.
No reply-

Have you guys tried contacting the admin here? or the email at the bottom of the page thats says "contact us"

niko

Jun 30, 2009
N.H.
I left a note in the staff area something needs to be done.
No reply-

Have you guys tried contacting the admin here? or the email at the bottom of the page thats says "contact us"

Yes I did and i know its not your fault
I think all the guys here know you are busy on other boards and dont have the power to delete.
Who ever owns this board has not responded to my pm I tried

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
I was a member back when this board was really big. it got sold and people decided to move on. in my oppinion this board will never be what it was and is as good as dead.

its over. its just time to let it go.
it is a shame.with guys like elvia,grimrepper,rottsnhell,rajjin(my fav mod on PM) and a few others i failed to mention,it's obviously not enough to turn this ship around.it looks like it has or had great potential to become a very informative board.now it's become a joke.a laughing stock with the likes of cocsuckers like dexger and his ball licking fag-posse.(and i mean fags,not homosexuals.there's a huge difference)making our lifestyle into a joke is a disgrace.we participate in a lifestyle,whether you use aas or not,where the common public is so misinformed we've become the frankensteins they chase with torches.we should all be working together for the common cause and alot of times it's just to help out a new guy.make him feel welcome.help him with any and all info we can.not to ostrisize them or flame them for lack of knowledge.posting shit like these jerkoffs do just confuses them more.what will they beleive?will they get beat?will they hurt themselves?simply put,i love to learn,and do so on a daily basis,but sadly it's not here.i'm truly sorry if i sound like i'm bashing the forum,i'm not.i'm just pissed how loose it's gotten.just my 2 cents and i'm very sorry if i offended anyone.anyone except you dexger.you're a true punk ass if i've ever seen one.you're the type of guy i used to see in prison whose mouth writes checks that his body couldn't cash.'i'd LOVE to take you out for a drink or two,if you know what i mean.by the end of the night i'd have your bitch ass on the corner getting my money like a good little girl.you AND your mom,fag.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
PM a Mod

If you see this type of spam or useless bs, please pm me or another mod and include a link to the specific thread. It's true that most all of us are very busy but this would make things easier and the board would run cleaner.
Thanks in advance guys!:)

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I was a member back when this board was really big. it got sold and people decided to move on. in my oppinion this board will never be what it was and is as good as dead.

its over. its just time to let it go.

Now thats a quiters way to go. Sorry bro, but we just cant quit that easy. So freakin what if it got sold!! GMC got sold, Harley-Davidson dot sold. Whestinghouse got sold!! That doesnt mean you abandon the whole Shamule.......Where is your freakin AMerican SPIRIT>?????