©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



points?

I gave ya some back Pin....all I really wanted was a pretty glow name...lol.
 
Awww...how great is that....pincrusher spreadin the love to everyone :D. I'll hit ya up again also.
 
McKenzie said:
Awww...how great is that....pincrusher spreadin the love to everyone :D. I'll hit ya up again also.
oyu really dont have to as i have plenty in the bank. more than i will ever need LOL
 
tee said:
Guess you guys/gals got tired of my post whoring huh? :D Thanks. :)
never tired of your post whoring. those were very informative posts you made LOL i especially liked the one about the stolen shit :D
 
pincrusher said:
never tired of your post whoring. those were very informative posts you made LOL i especially liked the one about the stolen shit :D
Thanks.
Oh, and I did pay everyone back double. I had to go to the bank first.
 
donate

cookie said:
Points? Colors? Buying & Stealing? Wow, I'm learning more and more every day! And by the way boys, I think you're spoiling the new girl, I'm getting jealous! lol

here's some for you too cookie........spredin the wealth......this is fun isnt it....it seem that around here what comes around goes around.....i feel guilty i donated only a few points and got hundreds in return....don't want you to feel left out....... :sniper:
 
ok Cookie....I gave ya 1000....if ya need more, just yell :jump: