©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



popped the left quad this a.m.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
534
0
0
Went about 3" higher, less painful for sure. Hit a little nerve again around 1" in but otherwise much smoother. Only broke a little sweat this time lol.
 
good job bro i popped my right quad monday evening after my work out i think i hit a little nerve myself didnt feel anything like my gluets, how is the soreness in the first leg you got... i went a little higher than your first pic... if you stand up and hold your arm out then just let it fall right wear it lands on your quad i shot mine about wear my plam sits on my leg..
 
Last edited:
first leg (right) is doing well, did squats last night no prob and it feels better after the workout.

Here's a pic of my LEFT leg taken in a mirror look closely for the circle of where I shot:

quad3.jpg
 
mine was right about at the top of your circle, when i did the aspiration test i could not get bubbles ,clear fluid or anything .. one thing for sure i was able to push the oil in alot easier than i was with my glutes..
 
gregdiesel said:
first leg (right) is doing well, did squats last night no prob and it feels better after the workout.

Here's a pic of my LEFT leg taken in a mirror look closely for the circle of where I shot:

quad3.jpg

That looks good bro, but believe it or not you could pop another 2 inches higher and maybe dead center (that is my usual spot.)
 
Mine are about right above the circle also, I live by quad shots. Like freejay said go even higher. Pain free on my end until I switch legs about the 5th shot then my left leg can't remember how to walk good all day
 
gregdiesel said:
So is it OK to keep hitting them every 4 days? (100mg prop EOD between the quads)

I rotate like this....Left quad, left delt, right delt, right quad. I have not done a glute injection yet in this cycle, as I kinda dont feel comfortable twisting arround and being able to keep still while I shoot 2cc's. :)
 
Freejay said:
I rotate like this....Left quad, left delt, right delt, right quad. I have not done a glute injection yet in this cycle, as I kinda dont feel comfortable twisting arround and being able to keep still while I shoot 2cc's. :)

It's not as easy for me to twist and hit the glutes anymore, but with a full length mirror and all the practice I've had I still get it done lol.

Well I hit my right quad too low anyway so popping it again tomorrow shouldn't hurt I guess.
 
I think it looks great where your at right now greg. Stay within that area and you should be fine. As far as glute shots, have you tried just reaching back and sticking underhand? Its a little awkward at first, but gets easier with practice.
 
I popped the right side again about 3 or 4" inches higher. Def was easier than the first time when I did it lower. Will I be OK with doing the quads every 4 days? I dont plan to do any other muscle than the glutes which are already at 3ml a week each side.
 
well i popped my left quad yestarday .. this time girght before i popped it i flexed my leg to locate the center of my quad muscle. NOT THE CENTER OF MT THIGH. THE CENTER OF THE QUAD MUSCLE ITSELF. looking at gregs pic i was a little above the top and right along the right side of the circle.... felt painless and went great i thnk i hit that sweet spot ... i dont think i will ever do another glute they are to hard to stretch and i move the needle around alot in the process of doing it which in return adds alot of unwanted pain the following day. i like quads but my next shot is monday i think i will try a bi and allow my self to walk with out that slight limp
 
lol I still actually have balls... If my arms would grow b/c of the site injection I would do it but I haven't read much that supports permanent growth with it other than synthol (no thx)
 
J/K....
bi and tri for me grow lick weeds when i had my hernia i lost alot of size then two weeks after i started working out again they started blowing up. and all i do for bi's is curls... I am sstill a little guy but growing i gained 7lbs in 3 weeks just from changing up my diet i am in week two of test so i know that hasnt kicked in yet but when it does i should gain pretty good off it. so far no sides what so ever
 
i got my bi

YO GREG!! i popped the bi it was real easy and no pain i loved it and tis real easy to strech you need to give it a shot you'll like it my right bi will get it thursday. six shots in and i havent hit the same spot yet .... :D
 
Good job bro. I've been doing each quad every four days (150 prop eod) with no problems. Should've tried alot sooner!