©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Post Counts

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Do high post counts give some one more credibility... say 4k posts... or the guy that has a good amount of posts that contribute to the board?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
One would think so, but high posts counts don't always mean he is a meaningful contributor.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
You always have to take into account the quality of the actual posts by the individual.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I always look at the join up date to see
If it matches the high posts.

That said I have seen some big fellas
Come through with just a few posts.
You never know who it my be.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Exactly, just look what these contests can do to ones post count. 150 posts a month but are just numbers, nothing of value. You don't have to be here long to know who's is credible or not, regardless of their post count.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Rajjin and Anasci will know what I mean - the "babyfood guy" from back at ugbb.Funny shit. Most common useless post count words are "I agree"and "true"
What's really funny is the guys trying to get that first 50 posts to access other
areas of some boards . When posts are meaningful and good contributions to the board matters not if is one post now and then or many -as long as they are good posts. Good post Bfit247... Thanks, T.........

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
We use to eat baby food back in the 80's. Believed it to be better quality. Things like peaches etc. They were pretty good :D

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Rajjin and Anasci will know what I mean - the "babyfood guy" from back at ugbb.Funny shit. Most common useless post count words are "I agree"and "true"
What's really funny is the guys trying to get that first 50 posts to access other
areas of some boards . When posts are meaningful and good contributions to the board matters not if is one post now and then or many -as long as they are good posts. Good post Bfit247... Thanks, T.........

rAJJIN said it really well about the join up date...

There should be like a mini quiz one has to take... lol

instead of 50 posts...

Anyways this was on my mind is why I brought it up!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
rAJJIN said it really well about the join up date...

There should be like a mini quiz one has to take... lol

instead of 50 posts...

Anyways this was on my mind is why I brought it up!

Bfit, just keep doing your thing! Everybody on the board knows who is contributing worthwhile information and who is post whoring!!

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I just post drivel about music hardly anyone listens to and old school sports stats and tidbits that no one gives a crap about. Don't ask me why I post it on a bb forum :D

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
The worst use of a post is when some one starts a thread and ask a specific question, then you see tons of replies that say "sorry I don't know"....... Who the fuck cares if you don't know- why take the time to post and announce that you do t have the answer to the guys question. It's such an attention thing it's pretty retarded

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Anyone that's been around these boards for any real amount of time will tell you, post count doesn't mean much of anything. For the newb that doesn't know a lot about boards it means so much to them to get a high post count, or they take someone with a high post count and treat what they say as the gospel.

I just joined a gun forum to do some research on the ins and outs of a gun I bought and in about 15 minutes figured out who to listen to, kind of obvious when you pay attention.