I am using Ara-test 2500 . It is 50mg propionate , 200mg Enantate, and 1 ml Vahiculo . And I have been injecting every other day rotating sites now. I Actually wasn't at first. The guy I got my gear from basically said I could use up to every other day and thats all the info I got. He showed me where to hit in my glute and thats it. So naturally I assumed that's all there was to it. HE obviosly just wanted to get rid of some gear for some quick cash. I am really pissed!! I don't know what I would have done if gyno started. Hell I wouldn't have even known the symtoms. I am very grateful you guys are here and so generous with your knowledge. By the way. what is "Vahiculo" ?
And should I drop back down to twice a week? If so when? every 3rd day?
thanks again
smikey