©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Post your come back Plans and help me make a come back.

Turbo231

New member
Nov 28, 2005
2
0
0
The South
Hello everyone!
This is my first post but I’ve been reading the board for a while.
Let me give you some background on myself.
I’m 35, 6’ 2” and in the worst shape of my life.
Due to ’05 being such a bad year for me (back surgery, double hernia surgery, divorce and work) I’m down in weight from a natural 195 lb at 9% to a 148 lb at 9%.
I am home recovering from my hernia surgery and planning my come back.
I am in the planning and gathering stage right now. I want to get back in the gym and get as close to my old shape as possible then add a cycle in as icing on the cake.
I would like to get over 200 lb with a low body fat %. So I’m asking for ideas to help my on my rebuild project. Feel free to post any words of advice or encouragement.
I’ve trained for years but due to life, I’ve been out of the loop. So what I’m wanting is for the experts to use me as a fixer up project .
Thanks in advance!!
 
you should start dieting correctly and get back into the training routine and then once you're seriously back into it, then hop on the miracle juice (but it's no miracle unless you diet and train correctly). sorry to hear about the past couple of months bro. that sucks.
 
You should hit the gym and get back into shape before you even start to think about juicing.
 
Yes, right now I'm in the planing and gathering stage.
So it will be summer before I even think about the next step.
But when I do I want to have everything I need and a solid plan.
I've trained for years but all I've used are over the counter protein an supplements. This would be my first time to use real gear.
Like I said I like to have a solid plan and after I get back to my old weight, (it was my sticking point before) I want to have everything ready and weighting.
I was posting this early because all I can do right now is sit around the house and plan my come back. '06 will be a great year, I hope!!
 
good luck bro. I'm 35 also. Started bodybuilding at 29, weighing 136 +/- lbs. Now I'm just over 200 off, and about 220 on gear. Like the bros said, get into a reg routine. Bring up your nutrition/eating game also. Then when you get set start a light cycle if you so desire. Don't get in over your head, but go for it.
 
you'll be just fine , dont rush it . i had a hernia it took me almost a year to get full force back in the gym. but after you feel you are ready i would run a simple test e. or c. cycle ,if you eat alot and train hard you can gain a solid 10 to 15 lbs of muscle after PCT is done..
 
I think you'll be surprised how fast you bounce back. If you were carrying 195lbs with little effort, a good diet and good training should get you close to your goal. Eat eat eat.