©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Predisposition to hairloss..help?

dieselboy

New member
Apr 5, 2004
18
0
0
I recently noticed the top area of my head thinning a bit..I've done quite a few cycles for the past 4 years.. test, eq, winny, tren deca, dbol..in various stacks and dosages. I was under the assumption that if would go bald, I would have noticed sides at least a cpl years ago during those cycles. I'm now 27, the past 2 summers I went hard - heavy on test eq and winny and/or var if affordable. I never had any thinning- 750-1000 test wk, 50mg winny ed, 600 eq wk

If was going to be bald I'm sure I would have had sides at that point. I have thinning spots now noticeable. and just started using Nioxin, and plan on starting finasteride this week.

Anyone had/know of this to occur, does hair grow back w/ treatment and stopping aas? Anyfeedback is helpful
 
Mine thinned out with taking AAS, but it never came back when I stopped. I will probably just shave it all off someday. I tried allt he hair re-growth shit too, and it was a waste of money for me.
 
tee said:
Mine thinned out with taking AAS, but it never came back when I stopped. I will probably just shave it all off someday. I tried allt he hair re-growth shit too, and it was a waste of money for me.

loser lol :p
 
tee said:
Wait til you get done with that 100mg a day of A bombs...baldy! :D

i already shave it...not bald but it's short all the way around. No worries here brotha ;)
 
I would shave my head, but you never know what your head will look like with no hair. It could be a light bulb head, a humpty dumpty egg head, or a lumpy head. That would suck.
 
tee said:
I would shave my head, but you never know what your head will look like with no hair. It could be a light bulb head, a humpty dumpty egg head, or a lumpy head. That would suck.
Exactly. I feel a lumpy russet potato under my hair.Im no kojak
 
dieselboy said:
If was going to be bald I'm sure I would have had sides at that point. I have thinning spots now noticeable. and just started using Nioxin, and plan on starting finasteride this week.

Anyone had/know of this to occur, does hair grow back w/ treatment and stopping aas? Anyfeedback is helpful
First, I would try to find which steroid or combo aggravates it most and discontinue that. I lose more hair on tren than any other steroid, but then again tren cause a bunch of bad side effects for me. Not so much with other steroids.

Second, I've read some very positive threads about finasteride causing more permanent hair regrowth.
I haven't tried it yet, but I will in the future.