©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primo

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Any of you brothers ran a primo E cycle? if so what dose per week and for how long, was it worth the price and what were your results as far body appearance.

custom

Apr 8, 2014
The ester of this compound makes it slow acting, and thus means that injections can be less frequent. Bodybuilders using this steroid often follow a dosage schedule of two-three shots per week.

Primo, as it is often called, is a very popular steroid amongst bodybuilders who are in the "cutting" phase of their training and dieting. This steroid is very mild in its nature and seems to work exceptionally well with calorie restricted diets.

Primo will not aromatize in the body, therefore estrogenic side effects such as bloat should not be a concern. Bodybuilders with reasonably low bodyfat will notice an increase in definition and lean muscle mass.

This steroid was reportedly a long time favorite of the great Arnold Schwarzenagger. Many attribute Arnold's use of this drug to his ability to keep such a small waist and aesthetic looking physique. Primo is also a very popular "bridging" steroid, meaning that bodybuilders sometimes use a steady dose of it in between their regular cycles to keep the body in a more anabolic state that natural, but while not keeping natural testosterone shut down as harshly as some other steroids will do.

Those looking to use Primo in a cycle might stack it with a low dose of a testosterone and an oral such as Stanozolole or Oxandrolone. Male bodybuilders often use Primo in a dose of 300-800mgs a week, anywhere from 8-16wks

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Is Primo ace common as injectable?
Or is it mostly taken as oral?

I have not taken much time to look into primo TBH.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I dont think I've seen it in Ace, just E. That and in tabs. Id love to try it, but man it's really expensive. Without going into details, I will say Alin just recently cut a BIG break in the price when you buy it in quantity in the Stealth line...cheapest I've ever seen it. Definitely may be in my next cycle because of the price drop. Still more than most gear but much more affordable than before. Too bad Ive only seen it in 100 mg/ml dosing. That's why it's so damn pricey to run, need high dose to reap benefits so...

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Primo ace does exist as an injectable. Very few sources have it. If I remember correctly, it was like $70-90 even from a cheap source for a 100mg/ml or 50mg/ml vial (I might be wrong,trying to remember off top of my head).

Usually, people take it as the oral forum and many sources do have that freely available.

For best results, I would think most people would say you need to just take Primo E . For most people's goals on this website, which is to see very noticeable results and be somewhat competitive, they are probably looking to use at least 700 a week up to 1k+ .

If you buy this pharmacy grade, it will cost you a ton of money....if you don't and have a reliable source, it will still cost a lot of money for the results you get in turn.

This is why people stick to Nandrolone/Tren/EQ/Test/Mast/Anavar/GH/Slin and all those compounds to really 'create' their body.

To answer your question, I know people IRL that take primo and they all have this consensus:

-Run Primo at LEAST 12 weeks (some of them frontload 2x their dose on the first 1-3 weeks if they're keeping it at 12 weeks)
-Run at least 600 a week, and 900-1200 starts showing much more noticeable results.
-Pharmacy grade is the safest bet, but they have found very good UG sources that sell primo for about $45-50 per 100mg vial; definetly tested real and definetly gave real "primo" results.

Last edited:

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
im going to try 400 a week for 30 or so weeks with a small test base and blast anobolics on top for 4 weeks on and off. goal is to keep bloods relativly good with slow steady keepable gains while staying some what lean. From what Ive gathered primo will help that.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
from what I hear about Primo it sounds like it'd be perfect for me.

Just too expensive for me to ever run it though.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
G.A.U.L.S. used to carry it in 200mg/ml Enanthate and it was awesome! still pricey but 1000 to 1200 a week was wonderful!

VP

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
im going to try 400 a week for 30 or so weeks with a small test base and blast anobolics on top for 4 weeks on and off. goal is to keep bloods relativly good with slow steady keepable gains while staying some what lean. From what Ive gathered primo will help that.

Sorry but 400 a week won't do jack squat for you and 30 weeks is ways too long. Ur body will realize what ur doing and then it won't work at all. Raise the dose to 800 and run it less time and I agree with everyone else. The magic happens at 1k or above under that it's as useless as water as far as I'm concerned. Much better chems out there that produce better gains for far less price....... NPP being one of them

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
400 primo a week? like cobra said, that's not going to do anything man.

You could take that exact amount of gear (12,000mg) and run 12 weeks of 1,000 primo/week with better results. If you are willing to buy another vial, you could also frontload the first week with 2K and it'll help even more.

anzel

May 8, 2014
When reading up on Primo the article mentioned it to be slightly less potent than Deca. Reading further it was comparable to deca in a lot of ways.

I also remeber reading a post where someone had there primo tested and it was just deca (which is funny cause alot of deca out there is just test!!).

My point is that why not just run deca if you can get the real thing? If you are looking for something mild then you can just run less deca. And if you are cutting deca is ok for that as well as long as you are eating right.

Im just wondering about this because I was considering trying primo but why bother if I can get similar effects from deca?

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
yea the primo would be more for the cruise part with low test between blasts. I use npp/tren/oral for gains. the primo is in there to hold on to the gains in between, it is a relativly safe compound, doesnt jack up bloods, no water, has some joint benefits similar to nandralone, i hear you feel good on it too. If its good stuff you dont need crazy high doses for those purposes.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Any of you brothers ran a primo E cycle? if so what dose per week and for how long, was it worth the price and what were your results as far body appearance.

I absolutely love PRIMO. It is expensive though and most men need 400mg+ wk for results to be happy with.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
real primo is an excellent drug, especially when dieting and in a calorie deficit!!! primo gives me that hard full muscle look. I recommend at least 600mg/week (that's what im running right now).

primo ace is also a good drug, ARL makes a good primo acetate, used it last year for show and will use it this year also the last 6 weeks.