©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Primobolan

AGGRO

Registered User
Oct 25, 2012
962
1
0
Has anyone run primo as their main compound in a cycle? I am thinking of running it with low test. What were your results?
 
I was running primo at 1000mgs
test e at 500mgs
deca at 500gs

Its wonderful. Takes about three weeks to start popping in ya but watch what happens. :)

I just switched out the primo for DHB and then after a while I will go back to primo and so on...…..
 
Has anyone run primo as their main compound in a cycle? I am thinking of running it with low test. What were your results?

I've ran it many ways. No real set rules. Last Time I ran it I kept my testosterone dosages at TRT range and had great results.
 
I've ran it many ways. No real set rules. Last Time I ran it I kept my testosterone dosages at TRT range and had great results.

How much did you use with trt? I am thinking 1g primo with trt (140mg). I might change and run about 400mg test but no higher. I have run primo in the past but at a low dose.
 
I was running primo at 1000mgs
test e at 500mgs
deca at 500gs

Its wonderful. Takes about three weeks to start popping in ya but watch what happens. :)

I just switched out the primo for DHB and then after a while I will go back to primo and so on...…..

Great cycle. I need to follow your log.
 
I have run it with test. I think primo needs to be dosed quite high to get the most out of it. I never noticed a lot from 300-400mg. Your cycle could be good. I would bump your test up to 400-500mg.
 
I have run it with test. I think primo needs to be dosed quite high to get the most out of it. I never noticed a lot from 300-400mg. Your cycle could be good. I would bump your test up to 400-500mg.

This is what I experienced at a lower dose of primo as well. 1g primo should be great.
 
Last edited:
Personally I don’t ever run low test just never got that . However I run 400-600 as more really just wasteful so many compounds cheaper stack with . I believe you can cut or bulk on anything diet training more important then compounds though if I have Ton cash I’ll drop extra $$ on hgh as best thing to add to cycle in my experience
 
Of course diet is the most important thing. I can cut or bulk on any drug. I want to run primo as my main compound as I heard the side effects are minimal. I don't respond well to high test and prefer to keep it lower. I will try it and see for myself. I might up the test but not by much.
 
Of course diet is the most important thing. I can cut or bulk on any drug. I want to run primo as my main compound as I heard the side effects are minimal. I don't respond well to high test and prefer to keep it lower. I will try it and see for myself. I might up the test but not by much.

The higher test is the way to go. Many like to run trt with other anabolics but I think at least double-treble the trt dose is better.
 
I have ran it a few ways. Primo is great. You just need to make sure you have real primo as it's often faked.
 
I have ran it a few ways. Primo is great. You just need to make sure you have real primo as it's often faked.

This would be my concern. I would use a trusted source and maybe even try to test it even if it's just a steroid testing kit.
 
This would be my concern. I would use a trusted source and maybe even try to test it even if it's just a steroid testing kit.

Just look at the testing that's being done here at AnaSci to see who has real Primo.
 
First, you have to make sure you get legit primo, if you are not spending the money per 10ml's at least over 120$ your probably ending up with EQ. Back to the question, I ran test at 600mg with primo at 600-800 mg weekly and over a period of about 8 months to loose some body fat. I lost about 45 lbs. I tweaked my diet slightly did my cardio. joints felt amazing, blood work was spot on, great euphoric feeling. General good mood all the time. I cant say enough about Primo. at my age 52 its my long term cycle hands down.
 
Just look at the testing that's being done here at AnaSci to see who has real Primo.

I have and it's great the forum started testing gear. I use it as my guide now when picking sources. It would be good to see more primo tested in the future.