©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Primobolan?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
592
0
0
Who's done primo and had really good solid gains?.....I'm always looking into something that's less toxic with really good muscle gains.....Who's done primo tablets vs. depot?
 
big o said:
Who's done primo and had really good solid gains?.....I'm always looking into something that's less toxic with really good muscle gains.....Who's done primo tablets vs. depot?
i'm on primo depot, win, clen, and proviron right now. this is my 4th week and i am just starting to see good strength gain and bf getting lower. not really wanting any size gains just lean muscle and it seems to be working. if you are looking for something less toxic with a little more size gain you might want to try parabolon (trenabol depot). it's usually very pricy but one of the sources is having a huge sale right now.
gx to give ya hint.

good luck, and let me know how it goes.
 
i wouldn't do the tabs. you should run the primo (if you decide to) no lower than 400mg/week for no less than 10 weeks. i'd throw in some var or prop also. my .02.
 
Sounds like the perfect way to end my cycle then.....I'm doing 750'mgs Test E,450 mg's deca and close to 900 mg's on eq.....for 10-12 weeks with O-T threw week 14 and then var,winny,prop or test e...perhaps primo would be perfect at the end of the cycle.....Parabolin and deca will shut down your system quicker than a fat broad....I learned that the soft way......EEEHHHHH!...Funny Guy!
 
Primo is not toxic at all bro tabs or injectable. It is not a good AAS for mass unless you run it at very high doses I.E. 500mg a week. I would guess that in all my reasearch/readings, Test Prop with Tren is probably the best lean mass cycle, or if you want to be a little less anabolic then you could run Test Prop and Masteron like I did. I really believe that test prop dosent cause as much bloat as Test C or E, but you do have to poke yourself a lot!
 
I'm doing suspension now so why would prop be a problem...LOL....Well I'm doing 750mg's test e and 700mg's suspension...Turinabol I'll start this week...
I'm saving the tren/winny/prop for the end of my cycle and I'm going to throw in some var too....