©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Pro wrestler need some juice. age 20

kriskronie

New member
May 2, 2005
9
0
0
many friends are on it but don't admit it under 21 as well, i want to know what i could take and how i get it. i weigh 185lbs, wrestling for 4 years and training for a year gained four lbs.
 
Check your other thread for advice. As far as getting it, its a controleld substance. I would recommend seeing a licensed medical doctor.
 
Tee You Spelled Controlled Wrong. Bro We Cant Tell You How To Get "the Juice" As You Put It. Id Recommend Seeing A Doc. I Really Should Ban You For Asking But Ill Just Give You A Warning This Time.
 
If you only gained four lbs in a year, then you do not know how to eat. I said this on the other thread, and Ill say it again. Food is the fundamental to gaining muscle.