©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Probation

smikey211

Registered User
Mar 7, 2005
166
0
0
My probation office has an in houose lab. today I was given my first drug test while on cycle. I read the post under drug tests but I guess I just need to hear it again. What are the odds of them detecting test. enanthate? or propionate?


smikey211
 
thay are probibly checking for rec drugs I would think that you are fine unless you have been smoking weed which takes a hell of a long time to get out of your system ,
 
smikey211 said:
Neh!!! No recrational drugs or beer. Was just worried about test.


smikey

They shouldn't have a concern to test for it. Their only worried about the usual drugs.
 
I take drug tests for work, pharmecutical co's, places like that. They don't show up on the tests I have taken. I would assume it's pretty easy to test for alcohol and weed but the more compounds you throw in the mix the more expensive the tests get. I doubt your local municipality wants to pay the hight costs of these comprehensive tests for every individual on probation.
 
They shouldn't be testing you for steroids unless you are on probation for steroids. That may change soon though with all the BS politically pressure on steroids.
 
thanks guys

I had convinced myself that they woudn't look for it, but once I pissed I got nervous. They've never even hinted about drugs like this though. I will rest easy now.

smikey
 
The backwoods of TN !!!!!!!

:p
heavy said:
Your lucky you got off with only probation smikey, sodomy is a very serious crime in most states. :D


Not here!!! They put me on probation and told me to stay away from schoolyards with my loly-pop!!!! They never said anything about her being my cousin!!! LOL!!!
 
smikey211 said:
:p
The backwoods of TN !!!!!!!
Not here!!! They put me on probation and told me to stay away from schoolyards with my loly-pop!!!! They never said anything about her being my cousin!!! LOL!!!

Whoa, hold on now. I'm from Tennessee. That ain't funny man.
 
Lol

sure it is..... The rest of the world thinks we're either country singers or related to our girlfriends. Well I'm both...lol J/K

smikey