©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



ProForm Labs Real or Fake ?

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
706
0
18
I got a bottle of this from a buddy at the gym a while back before i found my legit source, i don't want to waste time trying it to find out if its legit, but i also hate to just toss it if it is real, anyone ever heard of them or has used this ugl brand?
Thanks

IMG_1737.JPG
 
Never heard of that ugl...For the looks of it I wouldn't bother with it...I have seen better labeling made with a marker.....
 
Don't know anything about them but looks like cheap homebrew to me?
 
Labels dont mean much. If you know who made it, i guess you dont in this case, then it could be great stuff. The proof is in the pudding.
Some of the best gear Ive done had some pretty simple labels.
 
I don't know who made it, so it's not worth the time to find out esp since i have a ton of shit on hand from a sponsor here that i know is legit.
I'll just use it to oil up some rusty hinges around the house :rolleyes:
Thanks guys
 
Lol that label is legit compared to one I saw off a sponsor recently. I was wondering wtf an how he got ahold of an ancient dot matrix printer lol.
 
Toss it in the freezer to see if you get some test crystallization . I think that trick works and before u shoot ,taste to make sure it's got some Ba or Bb in it and when in doubt refilter it.

What if the hinges get huge after u use up the 20ml bro?
 
Last edited:
Toss it in the freezer to see if you get some test crystallization . I think that trick works and before u shoot ,taste to make sure it's got some Ba or Bb in it and when in doubt refilter it.

What if the hinges get huge after u use up the 20ml bro?

Lmao
 
Toss it in the freezer to see if you get some test crystallization . I think that trick works and before u shoot ,taste to make sure it's got some Ba or Bb in it and when in doubt refilter it.

What if the hinges get huge after u use up the 20ml bro?


Then i will be ready for the next storm that hits the Northeast :D
 
ProForm is definately good to go! He's been around for a long time.