©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



ProMuscle

  • Thread starter Thread starter K1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
5,045
1
38
Live again...Anyone has any issues with logging in or resetting their passwords, hit me up here.

Don't fricken spam me if you can do it yourself:p
 
It won't let me log in. Tells me I have wrong password when I know it and then when I put email in to re-set password, it tells me it doesn't recognize it.
 
Pesty,
I was about to call and give you your new password.
BigA re-set them for security reasons


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Pesty,
I was about to call and give you your new password.
BigA re-set them for security reasons


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't realize Big A had reset everyone already...I guess I re-reset Pesty's and sent him a message on it here.
 
Thanks K1
I have spoke with-
MikeS, Lats, Sig, Bio, Jello
I have a message in to Lex, sounds like you have Pesty.
 
Live again...Anyone has any issues with logging in or resetting their passwords, hit me up here.

Don't fricken spam me if you can do it yourself:p

I tried to change my password then log out. It won’t log me out properly. When I log in it still accepts my old password, not the new one. I tried several times.
 
I tried to change my password then log out. It won’t log me out properly. When I log in it still accepts my old password, not the new one. I tried several times.

Well then shit man, why did you post here instead of messaging me there since you could login over there?!:p

I'll shoot you a message.
 
I can’t login at all there now. It won’t accept either password. It just keeps going back to the sign in as a continuous loop.
Well then shit man, why did you post here instead of messaging me there since you could login over there?!:p

I'll shoot you a message.
 
I can’t login at all there now. It won’t accept either password. It just keeps going back to the sign in as a continuous loop.

I reset your password...Make sure to click 'remember me' when you login...I messaged you the temp password.
 
Sorry guys:o

I was logged in over there as normal, then seen Big A's post and took action.

Changed both email and password. Was able to log in, but when I click on a thread, I get the following:

MR. BMJ, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1) Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2) If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I can see the threads in all sections, but when I click on them, I get the above. It does show me logged-in though....well, as noted by the systems quote above.

Also do not have access to the Sponsors and VIP lounge forums.


EDIT: Cannot send PM's either over there;)
 
I'm getting the same thing as Mr. Bmg I changed my password - and cleared my cookies but can't open any posts at all
 
I'm getting the same thing as Mr. Bmg I changed my password - and cleared my cookies but can't open any posts at all

You should be all set now man...Post here if you have any other issues.
 
K1, when I changed my email and passwords it seemed to have reset my whole Account. All my private messages are gone, all my subscribed threads are gone, I no longer have access to vip lounge or sponsor section. I am assuming it must have reset my post count since I can't get into the sponsor section?

Is it possible to restore everything I lost? It would be a bummer if I had to start all over. Please help if possible.
 
You're all set man...Doing the email change is resetting the usergroup back to newbie.
 
You are the frickin man!

It does look like I lost my subscribed threads still, but I can live with that if that's how it is. Thank you good sir.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.