©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



proper time to inject......

Zaven

Registered User
May 18, 2005
687
0
0
48
My workout days consist of M-F..(evenings).....rest sun/sat..

I've heard the best times to inject are Mon...and Thurs in the am.., but does it really matter when I inject as long as I'm consistent.......I would prefer sunday and wednesdays before bed...

what's yalls advice on this... :smoker:
 
Zaven said:
My workout days consist of M-F..(evenings).....rest sun/sat..

I've heard the best times to inject are Mon...and Thurs in the am.., but does it really matter when I inject as long as I'm consistent.......I would prefer sunday and wednesdays before bed...

what's yalls advice on this... :smoker:
Just be consistent.Pick the time you like best. Im Fri. and Tue.
At bedtime?hmmmm,help you sleep? j/k
"Ive heard" mon and thur.--that strikes me funny.just goes to prove-- "dont believe anything you hear and only half of what you read"
 
The only thing I suggest is to inject after training a specific muscle. Another words shooting delts and than training shoulders is a no-no for me. But I will shoot after I train them. I prefer Mornings/afternoons. Makes the days better :)
 
Zaven said:
My workout days consist of M-F..(evenings).....rest sun/sat..

I've heard the best times to inject are Mon...and Thurs in the am.., but does it really matter when I inject as long as I'm consistent.......I would prefer sunday and wednesdays before bed...

what's yalls advice on this... :smoker:


in my opinion, 5 days of training is a bit too much...training 4 days a week may be better.....mon tues, off wed and thurs fri........i'd get 3 days of rest a week....just what i think.....

inject sunday mornings and wed before bed......
 
damn, this is weird, i agreed with wolfy on 2 things today. i also do mon and tuesday workout and off wednesday, then work on thurs and friday.
 
I like injecting on Mondays and Thursdays. Only because those are my biggest body part days.
 
I thought the rule of thumb was to inject in the AM whenever possible to allow a full day for the gear to disperse since you will be activating the muscle frequently through even normal daily activities...???
 
Bizarro said:
I thought the rule of thumb was to inject in the AM whenever possible to allow a full day for the gear to disperse since you will be activating the muscle frequently through even normal daily activities...???
That is one reason.
Steroids also have an effect on your central nervous system, so some people have a hard time sleeping immediately after a shot.
Inject when it is convenient for you, but be aware of any sleep problems.
 
wolfyEVH said:
in my opinion, 5 days of training is a bit too much...training 4 days a week may be better.....mon tues, off wed and thurs fri........i'd get 3 days of rest a week....just what i think.....

inject sunday mornings and wed before bed......
actually training 5-days a week doesn't hurt me at all.....

Of course I only do 3 exercises at 3 sets per muscle group too.......sometimes I just do 2 exercises..........I think excessive time spent on a muscle group is the key factor that hampers growth.....not the amount of days you work out per week.........I know that no one will agree with me on this, but I think it's even more important than dieting...(to an extent of course)

I spend 30-45 intense minutes per session...... :twisted:

thanks for the help bros...... :)
 
Zaven said:
actually training 5-days a week doesn't hurt me at all.....

Of course I only do 3 exercises at 3 sets per muscle group too.......sometimes I just do 2 exercises..........I think excessive time spent on a muscle group is the key factor that hampers growth.....not the amount of days you work out per week.........I know that no one will agree with me on this, but I think it's even more important than dieting...(to an extent of course)

I spend 30-45 intense minutes per session...... :twisted:

thanks for the help bros...... :)
As long as you work a different muscle group each day and limit it to one muscle per day, you probably won't have any problems.

I work two muscle groups per day. It would not work for me.