©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Propper PCT

steve0085

Registered User
May 4, 2005
701
0
0
FlorEeDuh
This is my first post. This board has answered most of my questions. I want to start a cycle of Test E 500/wk for 10 weeks but i'm unsure of what i should take for PCT and when i should start to take them. I've read all about the nolva and clomid and HCG, but don't know which/how much/and when to take.
 
For that just wait two weeks after your last shot of test e and take nolvadex only at 40mg ed for 2 wks followed by 20mg ed for 2 wks. This should be fine for you. If you want you can run the nolv at 40mg wk1, 30mg wk2, 20mg wk3, and 10mg wk 4. Good luck bro!
 
i would run clomid at 50mg and nolva at 20mg during PCT... I personally have never had any side effects from clomid... to be honest i dont really know what they are.. I just know that everything is normal when on PCT.. But everyone is effected diffrently with diffrent drugs that is why we are all soo special
 
Lipid profile is your cholesterol. HDL(good cholesterol) LDL(bad) LLDL, Triglycerides and Total Cholesterol. Juice can raise LDL and lower HDL. It's a good idea to have it checked periodically while on juice.
 
also they will check your liver and kidney values as well this to make sure everything is working welll.