©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

protein powders scams-how most supplement companies scam people

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Very interesting. Now I'm gonna go to the kitchen and check my protein tubs.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Dymatize ISO-100 is gtg. MuscleMeds Carnivor, not so much. Disappointing. Gonna have to check out a different beef protein isolate supplier.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
This must be a big thing right now, cause I just watched the same type of video done by Will Brink earlier this week.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Good to hear Dymatize is gtg, because it tastes so good!
I'm currently using dymatize beef elite primal and they contain added bcaa and creatine. I'm disappointed :( I know dymatize is one of the more reliable brands so I wonder why they did that

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Brands with lots of hype and or have a well known spokesperson are the ones id look more closely at imo. Remember the 3 page muscletech ads with Cutler on it ..pure overpriced shit..

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I never understood why companies put creatine in protein. Doesn't it turn to creatinine after it's been in a liquid for a certain amount of time?

I usually mix my drinks for the next days work the night before.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I never understood why companies put creatine in protein. Doesn't it turn to creatinine after it's been in a liquid for a certain amount of time?

I usually mix my drinks for the next days work the night before.

I've never heard that before. Does anyone have any scientific data they can point out that shows that this happens? It doesn't make much sense to me.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'm currently using dymatize beef elite primal and they contain added bcaa and creatine. I'm disappointed :( I know dymatize is one of the more reliable brands so I wonder why they did that

This is just a guess, but based on the 3 flavors it's available in I think Dymatize might just be buying Carnivor from MuscleMeds and repackaging it. I can't find the nutrition label for the Dymatize product to compare the 2, but I'm almost certain that's what's happening. Carnivor adds creatine and BCAA's to their product as well.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
excellent info bro thank you! I'll scrutinize all my protein purchases from now on. Universal milk and egg protein is GTG, but the cheap ass body fortress is loaded with amino acids on the ingredient list...wow, shocking right?lol I never buy that cheap crap, except for a couple days ago to get me by till my next shipment comes in. Didn't feel like getting ripped off at GNC just for a few days worth of protein powder so bought the $17 tub at walmart. I knew it couldn't be up to par obviously, but this video proves it no doubt

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I've never heard that before. Does anyone have any scientific data they can point out that shows that this happens? It doesn't make much sense to me.

I don't know where to find the scientific data but I thought this was pretty well known in the industry. That's why companies haven't been able to come up with a 100% stable liquid creatine product.

If you Google it you'll find lots of info about it. But again, I don't know where to find the real science on it.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
This is just a guess, but based on the 3 flavors it's available in I think Dymatize might just be buying Carnivor from MuscleMeds and repackaging it. I can't find the nutrition label for the Dymatize product to compare the 2, but I'm almost certain that's what's happening. Carnivor adds creatine and BCAA's to their product as well.

i`ve used carnivor before and i`m not sure because they are quite more difficult to mix when you shake them. also i compared the powder and carnivor seems to be way more thin. dymatize looks like sand :) but its mixability is quite better
here is the elite primal`s nutritional label

Attachments

• ElitePrimal-BR-Facts.jpg
    ElitePrimal-BR-Facts.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Alinshop

May 20, 2013

I use their reg whey, XT blend, and iso but have not tried their beef Primal yet. The label for the Primal sure doesn't look good according to the info in the video.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Universal and Optimum Nutrition's lines are legit. Looked up a buncha them on Amazon and read the labels, a few for each brand and no aminos or creatine...so those will continue to be purchases in the future. I was dissappointed in Ronnie Colemans stuff cause #1 ive used about 50lbs worth and it tastes amazing, but it fails the amino test...#2 its pretty damn expensive, so i really feel ripped off now. Goddamnit Ronnie, shame on you youre supposed to be an honest cop.lol

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Universal and Optimum Nutrition's lines are legit. Looked up a buncha them on Amazon and read the labels, a few for each brand and no aminos or creatine...so those will continue to be purchases in the future. I was dissappointed in Ronnie Colemans stuff cause #1 ive used about 50lbs worth and it tastes amazing, but it fails the amino test...#2 its pretty damn expensive, so i really feel ripped off now. Goddamnit Ronnie, shame on you youre supposed to be an honest cop.lol

lol fuck ronnie he`s a liar.. since hearing him talking shit about lee priest i don`t like him anymore. good to know that optimum and universal are gtg. thanks