ORACLE Perfection Personifide Dec 7, 2004 3,069 0 0 Tx Jul 2, 2005 #1 For those hard gainers http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/bodybuilding-supplements-guides/hardgainer-weight-gain-guide-4.htm
For those hard gainers http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/bodybuilding-supplements-guides/hardgainer-weight-gain-guide-4.htm
Bizarro Oracle's my Mod Aug 16, 2004 449 0 0 55 Toxic Dump Jul 2, 2005 #2 Maybe I should add deadlifts to my workout regimen? NO?
ORACLE Perfection Personifide Dec 7, 2004 3,069 0 0 Tx Jul 2, 2005 #3 Bizarro said: Maybe I should add deadlifts to my workout regimen? NO? Click to expand... I added them on this cycle (never had before since i have a bad back) it's actually improved my back pains and my strengths. You'll be surprised how tired you are after exerting yourself with them
Bizarro said: Maybe I should add deadlifts to my workout regimen? NO? Click to expand... I added them on this cycle (never had before since i have a bad back) it's actually improved my back pains and my strengths. You'll be surprised how tired you are after exerting yourself with them
MaSTa LifTa Registered User Apr 29, 2005 794 0 0 Jul 3, 2005 #4 ORACLE said: I added them on this cycle (never had before since i have a bad back) it's actually improved my back pains and my strengths. You'll Click to expand... i always 4get how old u r Oracle.
ORACLE said: I added them on this cycle (never had before since i have a bad back) it's actually improved my back pains and my strengths. You'll Click to expand... i always 4get how old u r Oracle.
ORACLE Perfection Personifide Dec 7, 2004 3,069 0 0 Tx Jul 3, 2005 #5 MaSTa LifTa said: i always 4get how old u r Oracle. Click to expand... 30 is a big number
steve0085 Registered User May 4, 2005 701 0 0 FlorEeDuh Jul 3, 2005 #6 ORACLE said: 30 is a big number Click to expand... I can't even count that high.