©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Proviron or DEX

steve0085

Registered User
May 4, 2005
701
0
0
FlorEeDuh
I'm trying to figure out what to run with my cycle for anti-e. I'm gonna run Test E 500mg for 12 weeks and drol 50mg for 4 weeks. I know armidex is more effective at eliminating estrogen, but from what i've read proviron is good at it too plus other benefits. So which one is a better choice? Also, if proviron is supposed to be taken at 25mg ED, how would one go about dosing with 50mg CAPSULES, should I take them apart and try to take half the powder ED???
 
i'd just use nolvadex. drol doesnt aromatize but "supposedly" can attatch to the estrogen receptor itself....
 
yeah...i would just take nolva..are u gyno prone?...bc if not i wouldnt take anything untill you need it..nolva is very effecitve and great for the price..and youll have to get it anyways for pct..
 
I was just worried about bloat, but it makes sense that I didn't bloat on my first cycle so why would I on the second. Good deal, I've already got a buttload of Nolva from my first cycle(I bought enough to use everyday in my cycle just in case plus PCT). For some reason I thought that one should always take an anti-e, but that's probably not correct.