©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



quad injections

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
534
0
0
Even after looking at spotinjections.com, I still don't know where to shoot exactly. Here's a pic of where I think I should do it. LMK! If anyone could take a pic when they shoot the quad I'd greatly appreciate it!

Also when I start Test Prop should I do 100mg each quad eod? Or try to hit the bi's in the mix. Or is it 50mg per muscle making 100mg eod?

quad.jpg
 
I usually shoot a little higher up where the quad is thicker and almoast directly in the center. Sit in a chair and extend your leg out so that the muscle is completely relaxed.
 
Whe I do quad shots, I stand up, put the weight on the other leg (Non shoot quad). Then relax your arm down to your side. I inject at the tip of where my middle finger rests in the side of the quad.
 
Your photo just popped up on my screen. It looks like your too low and too much toward the front.

You can shoot 100mg EOD but rotate your injection sites. You can do both glutes, then quads, then any other muscle area you would like to try. Delts, bi's, etc. I like calves, but lots of people say that it hurts too much.
 
tee said:
Your photo just popped up on my screen. It looks like your too low and too much toward the front.

You can shoot 100mg EOD but rotate your injection sites. You can do both glutes, then quads, then any other muscle area you would like to try. Delts, bi's, etc. I like calves, but lots of people say that it hurts too much.

OK so 100mg in each shot then on each side, 1 muscle group eod, right?
 
gregdiesel said:
OK so 100mg in each shot then on each side, 1 muscle group eod, right?

Are you dosing at 100mg EOD of prop? Or a total of 200mg EOD? If you are doing 100mg EOD, just shoot 1cc (Which is 100mg) into the area you wish to use for that day. Just rotate the sites. If you were doing 200mg (2ccs), you can shoot it at once into whichever area you wish to inject into for that day. Just rotate your injection areas like normal.
 
Well you would recommend you shoot both quads or both bi's the same time, right? So if that's the case 50mg each or still the 100mg? Sorry I'm so damn confused on this subject.

I haven't yet used Prop this cycle. I was considering backing down my Test E from 1g to maybe 750 and add the Prop b/c I have plenty and increase my Deca from 500 to 600 or so.

I'm stuck at 207-209 right now, about 5 1/2 weeks in.
 
Here is a spotinjection photo. He is farther back and slightly higher than I told you. I usually hit in the area of the top of the "C" in the word injections. I would say you are smooth injecting anywhere from where he is at to the light spot on his thigh, down to the top of the "C". If you are off a little, you'll be fine. Just be sure to aspirate. :)
 
So that is more to the side. That pin looks tiny too. I have 22g 1 1/2", is that OK for the quad? How deep do you go?
 
22g is okay. I prefer 23g, because I dont bleed as much afterwards, but there isnt that much diference. I insert the pin at least 1 inch into it, if not all the way. Your a big bro, so Im sure you could bury it without any worry :)

The injection is on the side of the thigh. You can vary off a little, but I seem to hit less blood when Im right on the side.