©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question about cyp

nater

May 16, 2005
My shit must have frozen or something -- it's cold here and it sat on my porch all day. Anyway, the necks of the bottles seem to have this jelly goop hanging from the tops of them. Is my shit ruined? What can I do to get it back? I thought oil didn't freeze?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
nater said:
My shit must have frozen or something -- it's cold here and it sat on my porch all day. Anyway, the necks of the bottles seem to have this jelly goop hanging from the tops of them. Is my shit ruined? What can I do to get it back? I thought oil didn't freeze?
Man waht did it look like after it thawed and who was the mfr. And youve got a PM
If you'd had TEST E youd be fine...
why on the front porch brother? Do you find it better to drink your roids like cold beer?

Last edited:

nater

May 16, 2005
On the porch because the mailman left them there. The top of the bottles have this shit hanging from them, it looks like gel. I can't tell the color because the bottles are brown. They're only half full because the the necks are packed with this shit. Should I heat it up?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
nater said:
On the porch because the mailman left them there. The top of the bottles have this shit hanging from them, it looks like gel. I can't tell the color because the bottles are brown. They're only half full because the the necks are packed with this shit. Should I heat it up?

Man thats odd, who made the stuff?
You didnt buy from big,fast eddie did you(whoever that is)

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
maybe the gear expanded when it got gold and oozed out a little. then the oil must have gelled up.

never heard of that till now.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
I have some gear stored outside that got VERY cold (-25). The Test prop and mast prop precipitated out even when just cool, whereas tren ac. stayed just like oil till very cold. None of the vials broke or oozed though. If there is gear / gel / something that is oozing out the top of yours, I would say the sterility is compromised and would heat your gear in the oven or boild vial in water for a good long time after transferring the oil to a new sterile vial with an intact stopper.

nater

May 16, 2005
Thanks. I went with Chris's advice and left them in front of space heater overnight. I gave them a good shake this morining and most of the crystals disolved. I'm gonna leave them there a little longer this morning, as this seems to have done the trick.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Same thing happened to me. The weather here was 5° below zero the day my stuff came (it's N-V brand, good stuff). My cyp bottles were gel and the EQ I got was very thick, all of them were so cold I was afraid they were going to shatter when I had them in my hands. So I left them by a vent in the floor overnight, still in the boxes but I didn't put a needle in there :( . The next afternoon the cyp was fine but my EQ bottle cracked and had leaked out :mad: . I guess I'm SOL on that! :bawling:

The cyp still wasn't completely dissolved even though it felt like room temp, I swished it around in some warm water before pinning it and it finally did clear up, but by the time I was finished injecting (1.5 cc in each delt) it fell out of solution again. This ultra cyp has to be some very good/high dosed stuff, more than is advertised, I wish I would've read about using the needle before my EQ bottle broke on me.

Last edited:

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
same happened to my cyp and i was told on a pm from the source that the gear will some times "un-suspend" itsself and that u will have to reheat like everyone has said and sometimes u will have to reheat on every use but that the integrity of the gear is still good...correct????

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
ben johnson said:
same happened to my cyp and i was told on a pm from the source that the gear will some times "un-suspend" itsself and that u will have to reheat like everyone has said and sometimes u will have to reheat on every use but that the integrity of the gear is still good...correct????

That's what I'm doing. Let me check my cyp and see...yep, still has the crystals floating around. It is still good--the fact that it is high dosed is what is causing that, IIRC.

Last edited:

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
ben johnson said:
Heating it a little before injection helps to make a nice, smooth injection anyways because the oil is thinner and disperses faster. Also helps prevent crystal deposition in the muscle (= pain) for things like prop.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
stealthmeister said:
Heating it a little before injection helps to make a nice, smooth injection anyways because the oil is thinner and disperses faster. Also helps prevent crystal deposition in the muscle (= pain) for things like prop.

Another thing the heating will do is enable a smaller guage needle to be used for injecting, which lessens the accumulation of scar tissue. My brother used to go through redijects like they were going out of style (20g needles, IIRC) and likewise used a 20g to inject everything else, this went on for years until he finally realized smaller (23-25g) pins worked. His wife complains about the amount of scar tissue in his muscles, she says she has a really hard time with just the pinning aspect of it. He's been using a foam roller on his glutes/quads lately and says its getting better, thank god.

This is why after I load the syringe I run it under a small stream of hot water, making sure no water gets near the plunger or top of the syringe. Injecting h20=bad. I can use 25g pins by doing this, however. It also seems to lessen the post-injection soreness especially when dealing with high dosed products that fall out of solution. Of course with those that fall our at room temp, heating the bottle before drawing is recommended.