©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Question on Clen??

Freejay said:
Precisely....He was experiencing a negative effect where after coming of the high dose T3, his thyroid slowed to a crawl, and..BOOM back comes the weight.
Freejay,I would call you a ''post whore'',(I learned a new term yesterday)except you keep it topical.whereas I put up posts such as this.
uncle orkle's the original post whore,Im #2.
But when we do actually say something we do know what the f**k we talking about.Well just look below I sound like i practice medicine or somethin'
gyaaa-leee.
 
Last edited:
kell11 said:
Freejay,I would call you a ''post whore'',(I learned a new term yesterday)except you keep it topical.whereas I put up posts such as this.
uncle orkle's the original post whore,Im #2.
But when we do actually say something we do know what the f**k we talking about.Well just look below I sound like i practice medicine or somethin'
gyaaa-leee.

O.K. I'll stop posting for a while.