| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
50 mg tabs ain't rare. There is a sponsor here that has um.
The heart burn is caused by any any oral compound that has a high conversion to estrogen. Estrogen causes the lower esophageal sphincter to relax, others too. Happens alot to women who take estrogen post menopause. Also medical induced GERD can be caused by, not all the time, by a medication that jacks up estrogen.
Dude multiple dosages aren't hard. Take in when you wake up, one with lunch, one with dinner. Put um in a tick-tack holder or something. If old type 2 diabetics, CAD pt's, and others can take meds TID you can too.
50 mg tabs ain't rare. There is a sponsor here that has um.
The heart burn is caused by any any oral compound that has a high conversion to estrogen. Estrogen causes the lower esophageal sphincter to relax, others too. Happens alot to women who take estrogen post menopause. Also medical induced GERD can be caused by, not all the time, by a medication that jacks up estrogen.
Dude multiple dosages aren't hard. Take in when you wake up, one with lunch, one with dinner. Put um in a tick-tack holder or something. If old type 2 diabetics, CAD pt's, and others can take meds TID you can too.
Derek aren't you in nursing school?
lol wth, I'm doing nurse anesthesia yah, how did you know?
yeah I know you said oral compounds...maybe I just misinterpreted what you meant wrong, but I thought you were pretty much saying oral compounds with high estrogen conversion are the ones that cause gerd...and yeah obviously some of the orals that have no conversion or minimal still cause it. funny you mention the anadrol thing... pretty much all the people I know never "bloat" from anadrol or get so many terrible sides I read all over the internet, and NEVER get heartburn even from 150+. yeah, they get a little 'filled out', but when you're 10% bodyfat or less, it actually looks real good. their lipid/cholesterol panel also looks the better on like ~150 anadrol for 12 weeks than it would on 6 weeks of 50dbol.
all these horror stories about oxy around the internet honestly confuse me...... b/c everybody I know feels this way about dbol, not anadrol. dbol will burst their faces into a water balloon, cause bad heartburn, they feel ill anywhere from 1-2 weeks, or 4-6 weeks in(unlike drol which they can take for 12 weeks at 2-4x the dose), etc.
lol it's pretty crazy how individual people are.
























