I know the site he is talking about, but the prices are about three times higher then those of the approved sponsors. They sell BD items but they are not on the BD approved list.
Sorry for the rudness before. i guess i just didnt understand the jist of your reply. I'm a newbe on taking roids. The first cycle I got was from Steroan (Anpharmacy) and the cycle was shit or totally underdosed. I took there bulking cycle for 9 weeks and didnt hardly see any gains. I was totally dissapointed. Fuckers ripped me off $700.00!!! I'm still waiting on my new gear from Alinshop and hopefully this will be the real deal. Heard good things about Alinshop!
If you gain only 5 pounds in 12 weeks, you probably did get screwed. Stick with the approved sponsor and you wont have to worry if they are legit or not.
None of the gear I took from them was a BD product so they may sell legit BD stuff, but the gear I recieved from them sucked ass.
Anyone else heard of this manufacturer?