©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Questions about skin?

MOBILE1

Oct 27, 2014
I'm curious if anyone has recommendations or past experience on what can be done or taken to help keep keep clean skin throughout a cycle. I have been off for a good 7 weeks and finally my skin is back to normal. When I was on my shoulders and back got it the worst not terrible but definitely not good. I know there are a lot of research chem places out there and stuff like isotriton can be taken but I read a lot of bad on that as well. Any help would be great!

MOBILE1

Oct 27, 2014
I remember reading about platinum labz acne annihilator and it doing wonders. From my research it cant be found any more.... I even tried the email [email protected] and it replies "failed to send message" any other option or idea that are out there?

Kconan

Mar 28, 2008
I wouldn't do any hardcore oral gear in addition to Accutane.

Winstrol gave me skin problems moreso than anything else I've used.

MOBILE1

Oct 27, 2014
I can find and purchase Accutane (isotriton) no problem, but I kinda wanna avoid it. see that it is very harsh and has a lot of negative side effects as well as needing to be ran for 5 month to work properly....

wasn't sure if you guys used anything else at all... im also gunna start to tan every once in a while to hopefully help dry my skin out a little e and help hide any skin problems.

thanks for the replys

Phospha$c3nts

Sep 10, 2014
The New World
Accutane actually makes it worse when you initially begin treatment, and it's effects last for some time after cessation. I've found that the sweet-spot is the couple subsequent months after you've finished taking it.

Otherwise, if you get real bad acne, it's probably not just acne, but it's probably an immune response. Androgens really affect the immune system.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Agreed, adult acne is often an immune system response. I have also read that acne is a sign of your E2 being too high, so you should get some blood work done. Never bad to get additional blood work done, especially since it is so cheap if you go through privatemdlabs.com.

If you have never used them, make sure to sign up for their newsletter. They will send you a coupon code monthly that is either 10% or 15% off, cannot remember which. Make sure to see if it is legal in your state to buy your own blood tests (it is listed on their site). Many very liberal east coast states do not allow you to get yourself tested, for some odd reason.