©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Raid - Primordial Performance

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
759
0
0
Yes, it was last year. I was an active member of that forum and couldn't believe that that actually had happened. Eric was basically robbed and shut down by the FDA and I believe is was because he compared the products to what one would expect had they ran real pharmaceutical steroids, only on a slightly smaller scale. The big drug companies may have felt he was a threat due to his effective products too. I actually ran AndroHard and AndroMass and enjoyed my pretty much side effect free cycle. Only issues I had was bloat and that was likely due to poor diet. One can only speculate what the next products he put out would have been, but I am confident they would have provided the desired results, as did his previous products. It's a shame that we have a government ran by all the 'big dogs' of the various industries... especially the drug companies.
 
Sad. It's been said over and over, but I just don't understand why law enforcement isn't after murderers, real drug dealers (meth, heroin, etc), and people who abuse the system.
 
PP was my first supplement experience past whey protein and creatine. Too bad it had to go the way it did.
 
Last edited:
Bodybuilding.com in Idaho had similar or same issue and the 20 Something owner spent a few months jail time plus sold company for millions and now is CEO . Kids and their mommies cause these riffs. Nut up teens and act like a man.
 
PP was my first supplement experience past whey protein and creatine. Too bad it had to go the way it did.

Mine too. The 1T-Tren was my first hormonal cycle. That stuff was awesome!!!

There is a guy overseas, where the FDA has no jurisdiction, who is trying to bring back some of the Andro Series formula(s), so we may see a revival of sorts of some of the products. Dermacrine gel is already being manufactured here in the US by another company (BPS), but I have yet to try the gel.
 
Bodybuilding.com in Idaho had similar or same issue and the 20 Something owner spent a few months jail time plus sold company for millions and now is CEO . Kids and their mommies cause these riffs. Nut up teens and act like a man.

I'm slightly out of the loop there, but isn't that Ryan DeLuca?
 
Bodybuilding.com in Idaho had similar or same issue and the 20 Something owner spent a few months jail time plus sold company for millions and now is CEO . Kids and their mommies cause these riffs. Nut up teens and act like a man.

You are spot on, IB. I was there the morning of the raid. 11 people lost their jobs because Eric had to get into a pissing match with the head of the FDA. No other reason. There are companies still making the same stuff. In fact, Eric's ex-girlfriend, who worked at PP before I did, stole a bunch of the recipes, sources, and other proprietary info and started another company. That company was in operation before, during, after, and since the raid.

Eric was a gifted leader in some ways, but just didn't know when to say when.
 
That 1Tren rub on was freaking really great. I tried it years ago with fantastic results. I wish someone else would make a rub on copy of it.