©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



re registered after couple years

irish_203

New member
Nov 9, 2013
1
0
0
not sure why i had to register again, but many you already know me...i'm the same irish_2003 as well...everywhere lol...it's been a couple years since i've visited here and had to re-register for some reason
 
Welcome . I remember you back at the old ugbb.
Glad you are here . Check out the anasci newsletters .
Thanks, T...
 
Hey Irish...
I had to do the same.. I joined this board years earlier when it was first conceived .. but had to do it again
 
not sure why i had to register again, but many you already know me...i'm the same irish_2003 as well...everywhere lol...it's been a couple years since i've visited here and had to re-register for some reason

Nice to have you back with us :action-smiley-033: