©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Reality of getting old rant

FordFan

Registered User
Nov 12, 2012
988
0
16
So a lot of colleges are having graduations, high school around the corner. I can't help but go back to memory of wishing for graduation weekend. Mrtyle Beach, SC was "the place" to go where I'm from. Man had some fun.

You young guys on here enjoy it. Life goes by way too fast. Now I got to go take some anti estrogen and get back to work on my day off to support my family.
 
Working on your day off. Sounds familiar. Stay strong brother!
 
Hey man, all i gotta say is this...keep on keepin on, you use it ya dont lose it. All a part of life, you're only as old as you feel. Shit, my old man is about to turn 66 and that fucker still has me beat on quite a few lifts at the gym. Still acts like he's 30 years old...well maybe more like 20 years old.lol. we all gotta deal with this shit sooner or later, just dont lay down and say fuck it. Fight it brothers! :headbang:
 
When I see a bunch of kids going to prom and acting stupid I don't feel old, I feel smart. Around here at least one of those kids does every single year, a bunch end up in the ER, and so many of them get pregnant that the high school daycare ran out of room for more kids when they got to 150. U have to start planning your teens pregnancy in middle school around here because the waiting list for the daycare AT THE SCHOOL is that long.

I have no kids, am alive, never had surgery, never had an STD, and never been married or divorced. When I look at those kids in their ill-fitting tuxes and skanky dresses, I just see a long list of mistakes and a lifetime of regrets. Kids are stupid, and youth is wasted on the young.
 
Hey man, all i gotta say is this...keep on keepin on, you use it ya dont lose it. All a part of life, you're only as old as you feel. Shit, my old man is about to turn 66 and that fucker still has me beat on quite a few lifts at the gym. Still acts like he's 30 years old...well maybe more like 20 years old.lol. we all gotta deal with this shit sooner or later, just dont lay down and say fuck it. Fight it brothers! :headbang:

Wtf, dbl post. Not sure how that happened.lol
 
Youth would say that money is wasted on the old. Lol. Like an 80 year old man going 10mph under the speed limit in a new corvette.
 
Youth would say that money is wasted on the old. Lol. Like an 80 year old man going 10mph under the speed limit in a new corvette.

Lol!! I just bought me a firebird with cam, exhaust, etc. I'm notorious for taking the t tops out and cruising 45mph. For some reason I drive it slow.
 
Lol!! I just bought me a firebird with cam, exhaust, etc. I'm notorious for taking the t tops out and cruising 45mph. For some reason I drive it slow.

I dogged My vette hard. Heads,cam, exhaust, intake, built trans and built rear. Loved it!
 
Only thing that is 100% in life is we are born terminal brothers from the minute were born were dying its a fact of life...I live every day like its my last with no regrets and its served me well
 
I have come down the road a ways now and I have found every age brings its own rewards and pleasures and trials. Its what you make of it. Being alive and healthy is always good.