©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Recipe forum area?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
7,976
0
0
Mûnich , Germany
Now I think we got some good cooks here and I always like new things and got some decent recipes too. Anyone else think we need a recipe forum or just too much hassle . Or maybe past history they aren't popular? Just checkin and can always post here..
 
If we have enough members that would like to get involved posting recipes I would have no problem adding a Members Recipe Forum to the board:)
 
I love to cook. Love taking old traditional recipes and turning them into something good for you. I do love to eat and would not mind hearing others tips as well.
 
Ok recipe forum is up and running. I got is started for you guys, now build it up:)
 
Ok president.. Let me get my apron on and my secret cookbook out. Now everyone it can be healthy tips also , shakes, you name it. I know Magnus is the next julia Childs ..