©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Reliable D-bol Source?

for starters are you a source member. If not you should become one. There is plenty of legit sources that can help you.

and welcome to anasci
 
so you already have a hookup for testosterone and ancillaries right?? please dont tell me you just want dbol and thats it
 
First off i'd like to appologize. I didn't read the rules before posting which was a pretty stupid mistake. Also, thanks alot I will be purchasing a steroid source account tonight. Last off thanks for the warm welcomings :).
 
big o said:
I have a feeling you'll be talking toBIG SARGEdown the road...
WELCOME
actually some others got to him first so he should be ok now that he learned ya cant just come on here and ask for sources LOL
we dont want to make it to easy for sarge to set the all-time bannings in a month record do we? LOL :D