©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



REWARD for info!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anabolic Pharms?

rtysdog

Registered User
Jun 18, 2005
37
0
0
Anyone can tell me anything about anabolic pharms roids? It is 50cc 200mg bottle of deca. Is thisn possibe or real. I heard the West side barbell club in Buffalo uses this ug stuff. Please help a fellow lifter out!
 
even if its real......i would hope you plan on taking more than deca.......
 
rtysdog said:
Anyone can tell me anything about anabolic pharms roids? It is 50cc 200mg bottle of deca. Is thisn possibe or real. I heard the West side barbell club in Buffalo uses this ug stuff. Please help a fellow lifter out!

I know QV makes a 200mg/50cc vial...dont know 'bout urs....
L~H
 
anabolic pharms

this stuff might be real and the guy I got it from says its made especially for a Buffalo, NY powerlifting team amongst others, bullcrap or what?
 
So its made specifically for the powerlifting team?...i dont know if that is true or not, the senior guys on the board would have probably seen it or know more about it if its really legit gear. I guess the only way to find out is to just try it out. Good luck bro.
 
I've used Anabolic Pharms Test En. Good stuff. I used it my first two cycles. Got great gains. The source is a really good and reliable guy, you have some good gear there.
 
haven't used it but Anabolic Pharms (AP) does make 50ml oils and has good rep-
 
The only 50cc bottles I've ever seen were Winstrol V,Equipoise and Finaject and that was middle 80's...I personally like the idea of the 50cc bottle..That way there you have a large quanity of it so I personally tend to use more and gain more....I've never heard of deca in that quantity and the only reason a power lifter would ever think of doing deca is for joint pain only...As far as a power lifting drug deca is completely useless....It takes to long to get anything out of it and the gains and the amount of time to get something out of deca is a complete waste of time.....Now if you were going to cycle and then get off and stay on a small amount of deca while your in the so called cleaning out phase till you started your next cycle...I'v e heard of that,but I just don't like that way I feel you have to clean your system out for at least 8 weeks...Be carefull it sounds like it could be fake gear....
 
Thanks

your the man mastalifta I hope this stuff is as good as you say it is! I got some androgel (t-gel)to take with it.
 
AP is the best Test E I have used. At 500/wk I made insane gains. It is slightly high in BA so you may want to cut it with some sterile oil.
 
dan525 said:
AP is the best Test E I have used. At 500/wk I made insane gains. It is slightly high in BA so you may want to cut it with some sterile oil.

Interesting. Big 50mL jugs...very economical. Seriously considering AP.