©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Rich Piana's OLYMPIA AFTER PARTY

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
1,965
7
38
I want to go. free tattoos & swords!


INFO ON MY OLYMPIA AFTER PARTY - YouTube
 
Free Tattoos? You bet your ass I'll be there. Hopefully there won't be a ton of people in line for them.

But I do have connections.

I may have to give up going to the Friday night part of the Olympia. We'll see.

At least I don't pay for my tickets so if I have to give them away it won't be so bad.
 
Unless he's doing small tiny tattoos- he might do what- 1-2? LoL unless he's going to be working for 10+ hours...
 
U could always get one around your nipples next or a tramp stamp to match your belly button one.... Lol just giving u a hard time brother