©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

RIP Queefer

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Just read that Queefer has passed away.

Noticing that too many guys are passing away lately that are too young to be leaving this early.

Time that everyone take a look at themselves, their current priorities and goals for the future and reassess things if need be.

A great body, money, materialistic possessions...None of that means shit if you aren't going to be around to enjoy it!

Bionic

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2012
Shocked and saddened. My prayers, condolences and love go out to him and his family.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
He will truly be missed. He made me laugh plenty of times over the years, was always there for support and was an overall great guy. My heart goes out to his wife and family. You will be in my thoughts.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I just saw this news over at PM and I am speechless. So sad, its beyond words.

I saw this today and I really liked it for myself. I want to share it. Life is so fragile, short and precious.

Attachments

• 11206937_793747914055990_3685805585937487540_n.jpg
    11206937_793747914055990_3685805585937487540_n.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 95

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I am shocked and saddened. I feel awful for Ms Q and their son. So tragic!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Jesus, this needs to stop :(
im at a loss for words...prayers to him and his family. Rip brother :(

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
This is very sad to read...he was MUCH too young to pass.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Man he just messaged me maybe two days ago??
I have not read or seen the news. This sucks

Bionic

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2012
The sad thing is that he went and got checked out and was told that he was fine. But evidently, he knew things weren't right. Why didn't he get a second opinion? A question that'll never be answered.
I don't even want to mention how badly this hurts me because I know his lovely family is beyond devastated. May GOD give them strength and eventually, peace.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Wow, this is absolutely terrible! As mentioned, way to many guys to go out this young. This makes two guys off our banner this year. Definitely an eye opener and a time to look deep into yourself and reevaluate. My heart goes out to MissQ and their family. RIP brother

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Q has reached out to me a few times and we've talked on and off the boards. I am absolutely devastated. May god bless his family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family big man.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Like all of you I am in shock, he was fit, ate good and lived healthy. I think the DR's missed something. I am concerned about the fact that some of us in this lifestyle are literally dropping with little or no warning, I hope it is a coincidence, for all of us. My heart and well wishes qo out to you MRs. Q, xxoo.

I hope this is not inappropriate it is not intended to be, I wonder if there will be an autopsey to find out exaclty what happened?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Like all of you I am in shock, he was fit, ate good and lived healthy. I think the DR's missed something. I am concerned about the fact that some of us in this lifestyle are literally dropping with little or no warning, I hope it is a coincidence, for all of us. My heart and well wishes qo out to you MRs. Q, xxoo.

I hope this is not inappropriate it is not intended to be, I wonder if there will be an autopsey to find out exaclty what happened?
I would think an autopsy would he in order, considering his age...probably depending on the families wishes. But, I could be wrong. A damn shame though.. I love UG Peptide products and UG supps. He used to send me free stuff with my orders for being a loyal customer...without me ever asking..

Last edited:

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014

I am sorry for both his family and the guys that knew him well on here. From my understanding the city coroner has to do an autopsy unless there was a valid medical reason, such as terminal illness or had passed away in the hospital from known illness. Whether or not the family wants to disclose the information is upto them. I'm sorry guys.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I am devastated and the forums will never be the same without him. The more posts I read the more sad everything becomes. He was a great person and I will always miss him.