| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
Both came from completely different sponsors ordered and landed about 3 weeks apart. I always suspected rips were the same as hyges. Kefei is the same too, but much cheaper. I am gonna try kefei next time
From the research I've done & the people I know - you are very right. There are differences in the 2 brands, but the manufacture are the same. The manufacture makes a few others - but make no mistake, no all hgh is equal. Rips & hyges are as good as it gets.
Hey PP5 did you manage a little comparo of the two pic prods?
Just curious on your take on R vs Hyge . Just wondering if sides are same close or not. Bro science at it's finest(me) lol. Thanks,,, T
Someone posted at PM with same issue. I believe he was told all was good.
Just went to PM and found thread. All said its gtg.
Just go to PM and put hyge rips in search. It'll be on first page.























