©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



rips & 200 iu Hygetropin - with same exact batch #/exp. date numbers

pinpoint5

Registered User
Apr 2, 2013
85
0
0
the mountains
Love me some good HGH :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20130706_222933_417.jpg
    IMG_20130706_222933_417.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20130701_143640_438.jpg
    IMG_20130701_143640_438.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20130706_182047_858.jpg
    IMG_20130706_182047_858.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 128
:action-smiley-062: :confused:

For some reason my advice to do a 10iu serum test did not show here but that's what I would do.
So security numbers say real on hyge site?
 
Last edited:
Both came from completely different sponsors ordered and landed about 3 weeks apart. I always suspected rips were the same as hyges. Kefei is the same too, but much cheaper. I am gonna try kefei next time
 
Both came from completely different sponsors ordered and landed about 3 weeks apart. I always suspected rips were the same as hyges. Kefei is the same too, but much cheaper. I am gonna try kefei next time

From the research I've done & the people I know - you are very right. There are differences in the 2 brands, but the manufacture are the same. The manufacture makes a few others - but make no mistake, no all hgh is equal. Rips & hyges are as good as it gets.
 
From the research I've done & the people I know - you are very right. There are differences in the 2 brands, but the manufacture are the same. The manufacture makes a few others - but make no mistake, no all hgh is equal. Rips & hyges are as good as it gets.

Yeah, I'm not 100% sure, but from what I have heard there are only like three companies in china that make the majority of the HGH. I stumbled on one of their websites and they say they will make specialty caps with your logo, boxes, anti-fake serial numbers, labels etc..

I think one big problem with HGH suppliers is when they order a batch of 4 iu vials and order the labels to say 10 iu. That may explain all the "weak" GH.. it is not in fact "weak" it is just labeled with a larger dose than it actually contains.

But that of course is just my speculation. It would make sense that those "100 iu kits" would be sold for $90 if they only contained 4 iu of good growth.
 
Hey PP5 did you manage a little comparo of the two pic prods?
Just curious on your take on R vs Hyge . Just wondering if sides are same close or not. Bro science at it's finest(me) lol. Thanks,,, T
 
Hey PP5 did you manage a little comparo of the two pic prods?
Just curious on your take on R vs Hyge . Just wondering if sides are same close or not. Bro science at it's finest(me) lol. Thanks,,, T

I'm actually going to run through 20 more iu of the rips then switch to hyges once I go back into offseason. It will be hard to see any difference since I plan on running peptides. The PEPs will raise GH levels even further, so it will be hard to compare the sides from one to the other.
 
Cool . About to have a major shoulder rebuild and Gh is a must for surgical
recovery in my book. Used seros after my last major surgury in 04 6-7 kits and it worked so well. I'm a big rips fan but would like to try some lgit hyges some time. thanks, T.
 
Someone posted at PM with same issue. I believe he was told all was good.

Haha that's funny! So I guess no new news there. I was confident they were good, but still ran the serials. No surprise that they came back authentic.

Now that I know they come from the same batch it is easy to conclude they are the same quality/purity. Hyges are a little cheaper than rips, so I believe I will start using hyges from now on.
 
Just went to PM and found thread. All said its gtg.
Just go to PM and put hyge rips in search. It'll be on first page.