©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Riptropin hgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents, excuse the newbie question.....but Drs want out me on HGH amongst other things....
Are "Rips" better than say Tev-Tropin US Pharm grade etc??

I know it's a rookie question.... It's a serious health thing for me, not for recreation etc.....
You're input would mean a great deal!! Thank you

God Bless!
 
Gents, excuse the newbie question.....but Drs want out me on HGH amongst other things....
Are "Rips" better than say Tev-Tropin US Pharm grade etc??

I know it's a rookie question.... It's a serious health thing for me, not for recreation etc.....
You're input would mean a great deal!! Thank you

God Bless!

If you have the option to receive Pharam grade hGH that should always be your first choice!
 
Reminds me of the first time I got my hands on some Test amps...Shattered one of those fuckers in my hands, got glass in my eye and oil all over the place.....

Thought I was going to cry and it wasn't because of the glass in the eye, I hate wasting:sSa_cry4:

LMAO!!!! Happened to me too years ago and I haven't bought any amps since...Way pissed!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.