©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Ronnie Coleman and Bob Cicherillo talking shit about Lee Priest

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
1,790
0
36
They lost all the respect i had for them
Ronnie Coleman Un-Cut Q&A Segment At The 2014 Dallas Europa Games! - YouTube
 
Last edited:
Commenting on 4:44 - 6:47 of the video? When he said, "How did I get beat by a midget?" or Bob's "...bumper car" remark? Ronnie was kidding around, I wouldn't read in to things too much.
 
Commenting on 4:44 - 6:47 of the video? When he said, "How did I get beat by a midget?" or Bob's "...bumper car" remark? Ronnie was kidding around, I wouldn't read in to things too much.

yes. ronnie also said that Lee is 5 feet and 180 pounds.. that was not nice to say as he is the best in my opinion and his weight was 205 not 180 :mad:
btw bob cicherillo was not kidding on lee priest. i think he`s just jealous as Lee was WAY better looking than Bob
 
Last edited:
I'll agree that Lee is one of my favorites that's for sure and he surpassed anything that Bob could do and he's just jealous
 
another thing, ronnie says that he got beaten by a guy who is 5 feet and 180 pounds while he is 5'11" 250 pounds. i think that this is very stupid to say because it doesn`t matter how tall you are or how much you weight, Lee had perfect symmetry and a more aesthetic body than anybody else on that stage
and Lee was 5'3" 205lbs in CONTEST shape btw. as he said he`s got the same measurements than the tall guys which makes THEM small :)
 
Last edited:
I think what Ronnie what trying to say that the judging was rigged and that why he almost quit...I heard once about judges taking sexual favors for votes...I mean, I've been to the Europa in Dallas and honestly, everyone looks the same, I don't know how the F they decide between them, they all look great
 
I think what Ronnie what trying to say that the judging was rigged and that why he almost quit...I heard once about judges taking sexual favors for votes...I mean, I've been to the Europa in Dallas and honestly, everyone looks the same, I don't know how the F they decide between them, they all look great

I agree judging is a bitch.
I don't think anyone would have the balls to ask Ronnie Coleman for any sexual favors! LOL