©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Russian Prop.

tazsbane05

New member
Feb 25, 2005
4
0
0
Has anyone had any experience with the attached Russian Prop. You can't read the label in this pic, sorry. It is printed on in blue. I'll post the label in writing in a post to follow.
It is from a relaible source. 50mg/ML.

Even if you don't recognize this, has anyone had any experience with any Russian Prop
Thanks.
TB
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 120
those look like the goofiest amps i've ever seen! seem easy to break off though. thats a lot of pokes. too low of a mg.
 
Other bros on other boards have seen and used them. I've been on 50mg/day for a week now. Too early to tell and I'm running them w/75mg/ed of tren.

They are unusual looking, and they break very easily.
 
I've seen pics of amps like that in Anabolic Review 2005. I don't know what it was for, but I remember laughing at how funny they looked. I'll try to look them up tonight and see if they were russian prop or something else.
 
Checked anabolics 2005 and that looks like the picture of the Russian Prop. The writing on the amp should be blue. There should be three lines, the first two are something written in russian and the bottom should be the lot #. They're made by Farmadon. My guess is that what you have is legit.
 
Thanks for the verification. Your correct. Three lines in blue.
Farmadon huh. I have been trying to get this info for weeks now.

Thanks again.
Taz
 
tazsbane05 said:
Has anyone had any experience with the attached Russian Prop. You can't read the label in this pic, sorry. It is printed on in blue. I'll post the label in writing in a post to follow.
It is from a relaible source. 50mg/ML.

Even if you don't recognize this, has anyone had any experience with any Russian Prop
Thanks.
TB


Only 50mg per ml? I hope they were cheap! I would never buy prop under 100mg per ml.
 
they are good to go... i've try them myself but i was injecting 2amp a day 100mg/day amasing result, but i found testopin the best
 

Attachments

  • Photo 494.JPE
    Photo 494.JPE
    14.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Photo 496.JPE
    Photo 496.JPE
    14.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Photo 498.JPE
    Photo 498.JPE
    15.4 KB · Views: 27