©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sample Collecting 12/2018 (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

genotec

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jan 4, 2017
I have full confidence in the accuracy and reliability of janoshik's testing. Same goes for the handling of samples by racepicks, buck1973 and rajjin (and other trusted members/mods involved). The weakest link in the chain is probably when relatively unknown members send in vials. But given that they need to send in unopened, properly labelled vials, I don't see much room for irregularities there either.
So if a source does not like the results, they better be specific about where the problems with the testing procedure are supposed to lie. From what I can see the procedure seem bullet-proof.

This surprises me coming from you. Bullet proof? Far far from bullet proof. But I don’t think there ever will be a bullet proof procedure but it can be done much better than this. Starting with members sending product is suspect! Then these oils are put in different vials by trusted members! Then sent to a lab that might be iffy from the rumors. That is far from bullet proof. No drama, just my opinion. I find it suspect

I already proposed 10x testing in original packaging, documented by fully accredited laboratory, i felt that everything was done to avoid it,i was told the lab is not replying while i saw the replies and convo myslef.
https://vimeo.com/199424724

This is a legal entity with all the permisions, i can provide info for every member to contact them for creditentials if needed.

Ok enough drama for me today, have a nice day/eve !

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
I already proposed 10x testing in original packaging, documented by fully accredited laboratory, i felt that everything was done to avoid it,i was told the lab is not replying while i saw the replies and convo myslef.
https://vimeo.com/199424724

This is a legal entity with all the permisions, i can provide info for every member to contact them for creditentials if needed.

Ok enough drama for me today, have a nice day/eve !

No Dramma just facts and or a fact findin mission.
Yes I have been tryin to deal with yr accredited Lab for over a month now. They dont answer the phone, they rarely answer any e mails, They will not give documentation without additional fee's (Accredited?) they will not provide raw data. You seem to b pretty tight with them. can you post some of there results?
I would like to take you up on yr testin deal and yr Lab . However you say they have to b in original packagin, . I could do that testin myself just read the label or original package and there is yr results Pay me.
"The rest i would not like to comment on, i dont like to accuse anyone of anything but there is surly a whole in this process."

I am still open to use Yr Accredited Lab I have Mountains of yr Products available to me.
Lets work out the details get this going Plz :welcome:

genotec

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jan 4, 2017
No Dramma just facts and or a fact findin mission.
Yes I have been tryin to deal with yr accredited Lab for over a month now. They dont answer the phone, they rarely answer any e mails, They will not give documentation without additional fee's (Accredited?) they will not provide raw data. You seem to b pretty tight with them. can you post some of there results?
I would like to take you up on yr testin deal and yr Lab . However you say they have to b in original packagin, . I could do that testin myself just read the label or original package and there is yr results Pay me.
"The rest i would not like to comment on, i dont like to accuse anyone of anything but there is surly a whole in this process."

I am still open to use Yr Accredited Lab I have Mountains of yr Products available to me.
Lets work out the details get this going Plz :welcome:

I send bio all the details inc creditantials firend, and you obviously send it in original packaging and if the product does not contain whats on the thin lab issues certificate with ND on it,not detected.

Dont trust me, email simec and ask them, establishing unknown substance is additional service , again ask simec they are impartial i have no dealing with them whatsoever.

genotec

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jan 4, 2017
"... have Mountains of yr Products available to me."
This sound almost like a threat bro, we get you either way geno :)

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
"... have Mountains of yr Products available to me."
This sound almost like a threat bro, we get you either way geno :)

I want all results to b Good or xceptable. I never been out to get anyone and never have, the opposite is tru. I will go,out my way to assist in any way, its been done with everyone that has came to me. Retests, confirmations, complete new tests I have done it all. at xpenseses to the members and me personally. That offer goes to you to.
Dont add words to my statements.
I been very fair, much more then was done to me behind the scenes.
There is a positive coming out of this and that is you do alot of testin now with whom ever you choose so take this for wat it is worth I INTERRUPT THIS AS SOMEONE THAT CARES ABOUT THERE PRODUCT AND REPUTATION AND WANTS THERE PRODUCT TO B WHAT IT IS SUPPOSE TO B THERE IS NO OTHER REASON TO DO THAT AMOUNT OF TESTIN AND BEAR THOSE COSTS... The reason I post that is so that the members and or cheerleaders do not take this xchange as a negative or a reason to beat a guy up to join in.
A discussion or debate based on facts can only b productive.

scmtnboy

Donating Member
Jan 9, 2013
Sending product in original packaging seems like an obviously bad way to make sure the lab is legit. Even mentioning what compounds are present gives the opportunity for lab to just guess the concentration. I sent 3 samples completely blind to Jano. Halo tabs, primo and a masteron blend. He got all the compounds right and even let me know that both my halo tabs were all over dosed and not mixed correctly. 5mg tabs were all between 6-9mg. I’m familiar with other board questioning his work. After my dealing with him he seems totally solid. I think there are clear reasons why someone would want to discredit his service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
genotec;340550 I send bio all the details inc creditantials firend said:
You’re only contributing to your own loss of credibility. At least try to communicate professionally on a forum where all your customers are watching you. I would stay away from your products on this basis alone.

genotec

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jan 4, 2017
You’re only contributing to your own loss of credibility. At least try to communicate professionally on a forum where all your customers are watching you. I would stay away from your products on this basis alone.

By explaining how the process works?

Bigglenn

Donating Member
May 23, 2018
So after reading about all this testing and the questions coming into play, and all the hands in the "cookie jar" that have to touch the samples, wouldn't an easy solution be, have Buck or raJinn, or what ever mods we trust, place orders anonymously then send those samples in for testing??

* Money is being raised for testing anyway, raise a lil more to cover sample costs, not enough raised, don't test then.

* This takes the members (the buyer) outta the equation, one less thing for people to worry about. Or accuse us of, by trying to slander well established labs, by buying samples, emptying vials, and replacing with just oil.

* By the mods buying anonymously that is less time the sample is traveling thru the mail system then = more security.

* if a bad test would occur by doing so this way, who then do we point the fingers at?? There's 3 options - the mods who bought the sample, the sponsor, or the testing agency. And we all seem to be under the general consensus that Jano is legit, so now we are left with only two options.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
So after reading about all this testing and the questions coming into play, and all the hands in the "cookie jar" that have to touch the samples, wouldn't an easy solution be, have Buck or raJinn, or what ever mods we trust, place orders anonymously then send those samples in for testing??

* Money is being raised for testing anyway, raise a lil more to cover sample costs, not enough raised, don't test then.

* This takes the members (the buyer) outta the equation, one less thing for people to worry about. Or accuse us of, by trying to slander well established labs, by buying samples, emptying vials, and replacing with just oil.

* By the mods buying anonymously that is less time the sample is traveling thru the mail system then = more security.

* if a bad test would occur by doing so this way, who then do we point the fingers at?? There's 3 options - the mods who bought the sample, the sponsor, or the testing agency. And we all seem to be under the general consensus that Jano is legit, so now we are left with only two options.
I do this and have so from the start
This is not every sample but some I place the order.
the other donors of samples are looked at and some are rejected.
There is more to it then that but thats the basics.

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014

there has to be trust whoever is receiving these oils to be tested, i get that. i am not saying the members receiving these oils are sources but how do we know this? i sent samples for testing when this first started, does anyone know if i am a source for another lab but tampered with my samples i sent? i am not but who knows right. who is buck? none of us know truly who we are, we are all members(ghosts) in a way. anyone of us could be a sponsor and 98 percent of us would not know the other is a source. the way the testing is being done could be the best way, i dont know. but i do not have great confidence in it

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
What the members who have doubts could do is test there stuff themselves.
Do not count on us or this project.....

Get it in ya,
How many samples can you share with us that you have sent it to be analyzed?

If your so in doubt or unhappy gfo of here.
Don’t waste your time reading what you have no confidence in.

Others, on the other hand, are grateful.

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014

Get it in ya,

I agree and your correct I will be silent and scram. Take care

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007

Get it in ya,

I tell this to people all the time. Nothing to do with this testing project as it's just common sense. I am sure you guys have loads of people wanting x product tested and it can take time. Some may have to wait months or perhaps you can't fit their product on the list because there is a limit (budget).

It's fairly cheap and easy these days to have something tested if they just send 1 vial themselves. It can also be done in approx 2 weeks total. As long as they trust the actual tester they are gtg. Lot's of guys are starting to do it themselves. I wrote this last week in Geno's thread as a guy was actually asking about our primo. I basically said if you are gonna buy loads of primo (expensive) or anything really get 1 vial tested so they know. I tell people all the time to get our products tested. Testing is only a good thing and if there is ever an issue it will get brought to light.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I want to add the one issue and this is common in the UK they have had a few dodgy testing facilities set up that didn't last very long. Offering testing for very cheap. I heard one was set up by university students probably doing it in their flat. So obviously use common sense if you ever do this and pick someone who has a track record.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014

Get it in ya,

Thank you rajjin
I've been wanting to say that - but who am I

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
there has to be trust whoever is receiving these oils to be tested, i get that. i am not saying the members receiving these oils are sources but how do we know this? i sent samples for testing when this first started, does anyone know if i am a source for another lab but tampered with my samples i sent? i am not but who knows right. who is buck? none of us know truly who we are, we are all members(ghosts) in a way. anyone of us could be a sponsor and 98 percent of us would not know the other is a source. the way the testing is being done could be the best way, i dont know. but i do not have great confidence in it

This is why we try to be selective with who donates gear. You could keep coming up with scenarios but what's the point since it's speculation. You are right when you say there has to be trust. Sponsors support the forums, so why would anybody on this end purposely sabotage their product and possibly cause their business to tank and/or pull their advertising from the site. That doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.