©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sample Collections Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOOSE1

Donating Member
Jun 15, 2015
I have Pehlwan Primo, Deca, Var, and Dbol, I could donate one or two if your interested

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Unsure of exactly what you mean since I have nothing to compare it to.

This is from the Viking debacle. Viking had the best superdrol since sliced bread..
Then he went silent and his guy allegedly got busted at the post office-asleep in his car and on pills or something.
Over a month later, Viking made good with all the orders via help from Sciroxx. This has been confirmed to me by Sciroxx and long story less long, no one got the original nectar that was Vikings original formula.
Sciroxx came to the rescue for Vikings outstanding orders.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Knight, so these are a few years old and not recent?

knight9

Donating Member
May 17, 2018
A few? C'mon man why would you say that? Not only is it flat out an exaggeration but its false. It's less than a year...in fact right at 11 months. Maybe you poorly worded that off the cuff, because I dont know how someone could have that much of a skewed perception of time.
What is the issue since Sciroxx is still around and it's his superdrol? There shouldnt be one.

I have CBL stuff i wanted tested..but the dude is long gone so that's inappropriate product for this group venture I would think.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Jesus, calm your ass down, it was just a question. Okay, I was off by a year (seemed longer), I don't have no issues with Sciroxx...but if it's already been a year, it will be interesting to see if testing this batch is even relevant any longer, since newer batches are now in production. Either way, I welcome your sample or a newer one tested.

knight9

Donating Member
May 17, 2018
Jesus, calm your ass down, it was just a question. Okay, I was off by a year (seemed longer), I don't have no issues with Sciroxx...but if it's already been a year, it will be interesting to see if testing this batch is even relevant any longer, since newer batches are now in production. Either way, I welcome your sample or a newer one tested.
A few yrs would seem to me to be 3 or more. You were off by a wide margin and I took it as sounding like the donation was unworthy. This is scirxxx 40mg supercrinn. It's the same stuff he has been selling and he has only more recently talked about Mike Arnold testing a 50mg version or producing one. I dont really see the matter as long as the source is still around - especially when the product is still offered.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
A few yrs would seem to me to be 3 or more. You were off by a wide margin and I took it as sounding like the donation was unworthy. This is scirxxx 40mg supercrinn. It's the same stuff he has been selling and he has only more recently talked about Mike Arnold testing a 50mg version or producing one. I dont really see the matter as long as the source is still around - especially when the product is still offered.

Mkay, Knight:headbang: I look forward to your sample getting tested, regardless. Few for me = 2...so off by 1. Anyway. Thanks for your sample(s):cool:

knight9

Donating Member
May 17, 2018
C'mon bro. A couple is 2 and a few is not a couple. Sorry for my freak out lol...known you forever bro since afboard and maybe even bolex.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
It's less than a year...in fact right at 11 months.

Rules of the testing project set up by buck1973 and rAJJIN has always been "products in current circulation".
MrBMJ question regarding the sample(s) in question were reasonable.

Can anyone confirm Sciroxx is still using this specific brewer?
I will stress again to anyone wanting their own stockpiles tested => You are free to contact buck1973 to have samples included during the rounds but testing funds cannot be used towards those, those must be paid for by the member.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
here is what i have to test
there are a few more on the way so i will hold it open for those.

Sciroxx
EQ 400
DHB 100
Methyldronolone 40

Goldline
Primo e 200
trest 100
Shred; Tren Ace 75 Mast P 75, Test A 75
Sus 250

Gear Depot
Kaballero
Test C 200

Vicon
Sus 250 Deca 100 Iso 60 Phen 60 Prop 30
Tren E 200
Tren A 100

Toraxx
Mast Blend P 100 E 100
Test Blend C 200 E 200

Pehlwan
Test E 250
Eq 250

Pro Kor
Ment 100 (Trestolone Ace)

Gear Pro
Bio Tech
Primo E 100

Gear Pro
Abbott Export
Super Tren E 100 A 50

ISOvet
Tren A 100
Test 400 E,150 C, 150 Prop 100
Test E 300
Deca 200
Test C and E 150
Mast E 100

Direct
Mast E 200
Primo 100
Deca 250
Cyp 250

Hutech Labs
Tren E 200

Auctus
Deca 300
Sus 75/Pro 100/C 100 /E 125/ Deca

Geno Retests
Tren A 100
NPP 100
Deca 300
Mast P 100
Test P 100
Primo E 100
Oxandrolone 20 These are tabs

Gearmazon
Trest E 100

Guys that donated make sure I have the Sponsor correct if one is needed
As I said i will add a few more and should see the Lab in a week or so

Looking forward to this round...Thanks to buck for handling things, don't know too many that would put in the time he has for this!

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
Would be nice to see some test e/c tested every round.

I myself dont care to see test on the list of products being analyzed. these days i take 250mg shot test cyp and go to lab after 5-6 days to have blood drawn and if my levels aren't around 1200 than its garbage. i wont name a few sponsors who i tested and levels were 600-800. you can be sure if they cant make properly dosed test than i aint buying anything else from them.

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
looks like this time 10 samples are Test or a blend with test in it
I cant think of a time we didnt have several test samples tested...

Yeah i like seeing the blends tested. most blends tend to fail and its disappointing. but when you see sponsors have these blends tested and its on point you know those are the ones that really care about doing it right

samson516

Donating Member
Aug 14, 2017
I sent some samples to Buck a few months ago so definitely looking forward to seeing the results of this next round! Especially since one of sponsors I sent is having some some "issues" lately!

FrancisK

Donating Member
Apr 11, 2017
Rules of the testing project set up by buck1973 and rAJJIN has always been "products in current circulation".
MrBMJ question regarding the sample(s) in question were reasonable.

Can anyone confirm Sciroxx is still using this specific brewer?
I will stress again to anyone wanting their own stockpiles tested => You are free to contact buck1973 to have samples included during the rounds but testing funds cannot be used towards those, those must be paid for by the member.

I have recently received sciroxx Sdrol if that is what you guys are looking for, along with Var and one of his test blends.....

knight9

Donating Member
May 17, 2018
I have recently received sciroxx Sdrol if that is what you guys are looking for, along with Var and one of his test blends.....
Theres no reason what I submitted isnt acceptable. I have private messages from the horse's mouth that these were supplied by Sciroxx to help Viking in the past calendar year.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

Theres no reason what I submitted isnt acceptable.

I have to say this is a very old batch, first batch we made with SD, made more then 20 months ago

That batch is not currently in circulation, so let's move on. There's still plenty of products to test!

Status
Not open for further replies.