©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Sat 4.13 - TUF 17 Finale!

Urijah is a beast....He jsut appears to have that natural raw athleticism that you dont come across too often.
 
Uriah is gonna be a force in his division. I like Kelvin but I think Uriah may be too much for him.
 
Good fights! Way to go Kelvin Gastelum!! Uriah Hall didn't look like he came to fight...I read an article today where Dana White said that "Hall was mentally beaten".
 
Good fights! Way to go Kelvin Gastelum!! Uriah Hall didn't look like he came to fight...I read an article today where Dana White said that "Hall was mentally beaten".

You could damn sure tell Kelvin wasn't phased one bit. Once Kelvin gets with a solid training camp and works on his striking then everyone in the middleweight division better look out. Kelvin is the real deal boys!!