©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Scratches

Maybe it wasn't thinner but rough...hmm...i could have sworn it said thinner. i'll have to research that more.
 
dugie82 said:
i get em from doin shrugs and delt work.

it looks like burst capilaries, but its prob just stretch marks.

There you go! Shrugs the movement of shrugs rubbing on your tank top or shirt. Damn....I just realized that i get them from that also.
 
thunderterd said:
i didn't do shrungs today....i did upright rows...I just hope they aren't permanent.

The constant movement against your shirt probably caused it. Since it gets tight in that area. They'll go away.
 
thunderterd said:
No...Oracle is still the funniest....

There are a handful of people funnier than Oracle:

Wolfy, DR, Dink, TexasCreed, Thunderterd, Pincrusher, Max Lift, Freejay, Dugie, Diesle, LITTLEME, BIGSARGE, Stussy, Nomad, heavy, Shamrock....

Did I miss anybody?
 
Bizarro said:
There are a handful of people funnier than Oracle:

Wolfy, DR, Dink, TexasCreed, Thunderterd, Pincrusher, Max Lift, Freejay, Dugie, Diesle, LITTLEME, BIGSARGE, Stussy, Nomad, heavy, Shamrock....

Did I miss anybody?

But you take the Buttplug of anasci award easily.....lol
 
read what oracle had to say in this quote:

oracle said:
The constant movement against your Shit probably caused it. Since it gets tight in that area. They'll go in always.


Brings unpleasant thoughts to my mind........ :p LOL j/k
 
stussy68 said:
read what oracle had to say in this quote:

Brings unpleasant thoughts to my mind........ :p LOL j/k

You know what the hell i meant...lol....SHIRT***