©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Sex drive question

Adam_david

Registered User
Oct 1, 2013
388
0
0
At the beginning of my last cycle (test cyp 300 2x a week tren a 100 ed) my sex drive went thru the roof. About half way thru it just dropped and shortly after I had to use letro to get rid of some lumps an my drive died. It still hasn't recovered. I'm on a new cycle of test cyp 300 2x week aqua test 150 ed tren e 200 2x a week and I
The aqua test helped a little but not a lot. No I have not had blood work done and I know without that I can't get an exact answer but is their any ideas as to the cause of this? An how can I fix it?
 
Could be several different things. Before you go throwing random meds at it hoping to fix the issue, go get some blood work done and find out what the problem actually is. Then, you can make sure you're taking to proper med to fix the problem. Without blood work you're only guessing.
 
private med labs.com

female hormone panel will give you a CBC, test and estrogen...can't remember if you have to add the prolactin separately or if it's included in the female hormone panel...if prolactin doesn't come on it and ur estro is normal then u will know it's prolactin...better to just fork over the cash and get it added to the test....sheeesh

buy the female hormone panel but fill out the information as a male so they give you male reference ranges...it's freakin easy cheesy and private...buy the test tonight, don't eat anything past midnight, and go to your nearest lab corp in the morning, get results emailed to ya two days later
 
Last edited:
Just take an anti prolactin- it won't hurt... Take the test test as well if you want, but you should be using an AP as well as an AI...

This is not an uncommon issue- you hear this same thing everyday on all the boards.. Don't over think this.. You're taking a 19-nor.. The most common side effect is erectile / sex drive issues.. The fix is tried and true
 
Just take an anti prolactin- it won't hurt... Take the test test as well if you want, but you should be using an AP as well as an AI...

This is not an uncommon issue- you hear this same thing everyday on all the boards.. Don't over think this.. You're taking a 19-nor.. The most common side effect is erectile / sex drive issues.. The fix is tried and true

Ok I got prami I'd have to order caber. I have arimidex and anastrozole How much of what do u recommend that I try and how often?
 
Ok I got prami I'd have to order caber. I have arimidex and anastrozole How much of what do u recommend that I try and how often?

Are you running the prami you have yet? If so, you should not need any caber. From what I understand, it is one or the other.
 
Yes Chris one or the other not both together, but ur body might not handle one or the other so its probably good he has both just in case. Op do not take both at the same time
 
Yeah I started running the prami at 100 mcg for a few days then bump up to 200 and so on. If that's the issue how long would I have to wait before I see sex drive improvement?
Also would adding proviron strictly for sex drive increase be a bad idea?
 
private med labs.com

female hormone panel will give you a CBC, test and estrogen...can't remember if you have to add the prolactin separately or if it's included in the female hormone panel...if prolactin doesn't come on it and ur estro is normal then u will know it's prolactin...better to just fork over the cash and get it added to the test....sheeesh

buy the female hormone panel but fill out the information as a male so they give you male reference ranges...it's freakin easy cheesy and private...buy the test tonight, don't eat anything past midnight, and go to your nearest lab corp in the morning, get results emailed to ya two days later
When you use PMDL's you obviously pay them . But do you have to pay Labcorp too? Or is that all included in the price?