©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



She's back

Didnt LL Cool J do a video same as that a long time ago?

eh...If I was Janet ... I dont think I'd be dating Jermaine Dupri (or if she still is?)...a lil small in my book :D
 
:doggy: yea really nice body here is a shot of it.. i just wanna give it a little kiss.....:smooch: :tounge2: :love: :bowdown: :kiss:
 

Attachments

  • ZZ  Janet Jackson.jpg
    ZZ Janet Jackson.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 18
Really? I thought her boobs would look bigger (more fake) than that? Jeesh those look kinda natural? wahts up with that?

good lord, she has her hood pierced.
 
tee said:
I think thats a fake of her isnt it Cawb?
:thinking: come on tee let man enjoy his/her fantasy .....eithert way i still like to look ;) :yumyum: :doggy: :sperm: :spin:
 
McKenzie said:
yeah...props to her for getting that bod under control :D
yeah but more props to you mckenzie for ghettin your body under even better control ;) :tongue: :tounge2: