©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Shooting up for a Beach Trip?????

I would try to extend that to a "mini-cycle" lasting a week or so leading up to the day I want to look better. I would also add tren, diuretics, and/or pgcl (if you can handle it). Do water and carbs like the last week of a show, and shoot some syntherol.. IMO it would make for a tighter/fuller look.
 
I would try to extend that to a "mini-cycle" lasting a week or so leading up to the day I want to look better. I would also add tren, diuretics, and/or pgcl (if you can handle it). Do water and carbs like the last week of a show, and shoot some syntherol.. IMO it would make for a tighter/fuller look.

Wow. There better be some serious payoff at this beach!
 
If I have a fat puppy - would some test suspension help him? We're going to the park....

On a serious note - is this a serious question? (The thread). Is it possible to take a shot & actually see a physical difference? I've never tried test suspension But if you take 1 shot at 200mg & see a difference - I need to make some tonight!!
 
On a different note....I wonder if its common for fighters to shoot tren/test suspension after their drug test but before the fight.