©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



should I use proviron?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
534
0
0
keep in mind I just started a 16 week cycle of 1g test e, 500mg deca, and 100mg drol followed by 50mg dbol. At what point if any should I add proviron? I have very little trouble with gyno. But I do get deca dick!
 
i dont see how you could get deca dick when taking twice the amount of test......i'd just run some b-6 at 200mg/day and keep nolva on hand
 
i don't know why either bro, but it happens. That's why I picked it up the last cycle but I guess I was expecting instant results, so I only used it like 3 days.
 
Proviron works very quickly, so there is no problem in using the wait and see principle. There is also no harm and some benefits to running it through your entire cycle whether you need it for deca dick or not.
I prefer proviron over nolvadex as a antiestogen myself, but that's just me.
I only use 50mg a day when I use it.