©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Site Upgrades

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We will be doing some upgrades over the next week or two.
Banners, images, sub-forums, etc.

You will see things out of place as they are being adjusted.

Please let us know if you experience any site issues.

Thank you.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Some were stating the 'New Posts' link in the orange navbar was not working properly. That has been corrected.

Invalid redirects on login and out has also been corrected.

We are upgrading other areas so please make sure to post here if you are experiencing any issues.

Thank you.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Guys if you are experiencing any lag or timing out issues please let us know here.

Make sure to post the time and time zone when it happens. This way we can check the logs to see if there is a database issue.

Thanks.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Guys if you are experiencing any lag or timing out issues please let us know here.

Make sure to post the time and time zone when it happens. This way we can check the logs to see if there is a database issue.

Thanks.

Also we are going to be switching over servers. So anyone that is experiencing lag or time outs, that should definitely take care of that issue.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Please Note: We will be off line at points throughout the day.

We are switching over to our own dedicated server. You should see big differences in performance throughout the site once completed.

Thanks.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
This will be great - it take me an easy 20 mins to do each post right now.
Every thing freezes up after each thing I do- Maybe I can start my log now

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
This will be great - it take me an easy 20 mins to do each post right now.
Every thing freezes up after each thing I do- Maybe I can start my log now

You need a new phone:D

Or at least close it out, clear the cache and relaunch.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We have switched over to our own dedicated server.

You may need to close out the site, clear your cache and open/login again to be able to view the site correctly.

We are still going through everything to make sure there are no bugs lurking. If you experience ANY issues make sure to post here with the issue and the time(zone) that the issue occurred so that we can check the logs and make the necessary changes.

There should be no more issues with lagging as the site and tapatalk have been updated!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We have switched over to our own dedicated server.

You may need to close out the site, clear your cache and open/login again to be able to view the site correctly.

We are still going through everything to make sure there are no bugs lurking. If you experience ANY issues make sure to post here with the issue and the time(zone) that the issue occurred so that we can check the logs and make the necessary changes.

There should be no more issues with lagging as the site and tapatalk have been updated!

REMEMBER:
A lot of the change-overs did not take effect until after I closed and cleared my browser!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We are going to be updating and adding definitions to the AME video embedder today.

Please let us know if you experience any site issues. Time and time zone please so we can check the logs.

Thanks.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I no longer get the red play button and preview photo for embedded youtube videos.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Youtube vids are still working fine Marshall...Here's some Metal for ya:rockmusic:

The Four Horsemen - Metallica - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
It seems to be with my IE, but I've updated it and haven't had issues with it anywhere else. Strange. On my phone and Tor the vids work fine, on IE and Firefox they don't load properly.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
It seems to be with my IE, but I've updated it and haven't had issues with it anywhere else. Strange. On my phone and Tor the vids work fine, on IE and Firefox they don't load properly.

Marshall, do yourself a favor and download Google Chrome. Much easier to maneuver and they even have an Incognito Window that does not track your web browsing.

IE is obsolete:)

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
I will try that. I used to use chrome a couple years ago and was getting virus all the time from it so switched back to IE.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I will try that. I used to use chrome a couple years ago and was getting virus all the time from it so switched back to IE.

Yes, I didn't like Google. I switched over to Modzilla Firefox for many years. I have just recently switched to google chrome and like it just as much if not more then Firefox.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
They work properly with Chrome. I'll stick with it, hopefully no viruses like before. Thanks brother.