©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Skinny jeans and a man purse..

Jeans look normal. His upper body s just huge compare to lower. I am shaking my head over the purse, though.
 
LOL funny video. If I walked around like that people would call the cops. They would think that the hulk had sex with a wildabeast and it escaped from the research facility.......:eek:
But really I'm not into the whole skinny jeans and man purse shit. But they look pretty good.
 
Can't take anything away from them training and nutrition but style... to each their own I guess.
 
Embarrassing truly...back in the 90's they would be called "Posers."

Guy in the yellow has the same body as "Joe" from Family Guy.
 
Enigmatic and needspractice..

Bawahahaha.
i saw this before....and watched full video. lol
the "lil guy" talks funny. has a lisp or somethin.
"i get extra chicken ...plain as can be...,some collard greens...extra collard"(in mike tyson voice)

lol