©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



sleeping issues

army001

Registered User
May 10, 2011
52
0
0
I need honesty here, how many of you all have to take sleeping pills to sleep at night. I personally , every time when I am on the juice I have to take them to sleep. I wonder if anyone else is in the same boat..
 
I need honesty here, how many of you all have to take sleeping pills to sleep at night. I personally , every time when I am on the juice I have to take them to sleep. I wonder if anyone else is in the same boat..

If I don't take anything I am only getting 4 hours a night.
 
I need honesty here, how many of you all have to take sleeping pills to sleep at night. I personally , every time when I am on the juice I have to take them to sleep. I wonder if anyone else is in the same boat..


I sleep fairly well on cycle as long as I don't train right before sleep
You can try melatonin..is a natural sedative that is released in your body when you are tired..
 
this is the best non-addictive stack for me
2mg Melatonin
500mg Magnesium
50mg Diphenhydramine(Benadryl)
 
I need honesty here, how many of you all have to take sleeping pills to sleep at night. I personally , every time when I am on the juice I have to take them to sleep. I wonder if anyone else is in the same boat..

Steroids can definitely disturb your normal sleep cycles. With tren being the worse for me...
 
i'm usually in a deeper sleep on cycle... the only problem is my snoring while I'm on gear, is getting worse :D
 
when my bro was running fina he had to use valium (sp) a few times..

Take this for what its worth cause it is jmo and that is all...

I find it a pretty stupid decision to use benzos to sleep or calm ur nerves or any other reason while on cycle. That family of drug is highly addictive and imo it is dumb to risk dependency on a drug when there are plenty of natural/over the counter remedies that will get the job done just fine.
 
I might be lucky here, never had any kind of sleeping issues on and off cycles. Even on tren I slept like a baby.