©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Solid Showing - AtomAnt Class Win

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I get a database error when I try to log in... I can get in on tapatalk but I can't save my messages there
so do I but if you click on the forum link and it says you're logged in you are if not simply log back in. another thing I've noticed is if you don't click keep me logged in it doesn't log me on the first time either. BTW you've got mail

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
so do I but if you click on the forum link and it says you're logged in you are if not simply log back in. another thing I've noticed is if you don't click keep me logged in it doesn't log me on the first time either. BTW you've got mail

Ok, I'll try...

Hit you back

luckyone

Jul 4, 2006
Just came over from Promuscle and may have already congratulated you there but just to be sure CONGRATS!! You looked incredible. I think it will be scary (in a good way of course) to see you move up a weight class. What are your plans?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Just came over from Promuscle and may have already congratulated you there but just to be sure CONGRATS!! You looked incredible. I think it will be scary (in a good way of course) to see you move up a weight class. What are your plans?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Hey Lucky! Well I only weighed in at like 126lbs... that gives me A LOT of room to grow and stay within me class. After cutting water I was around 123lbs, so that is 20 lbs if I cut water early, weigh in and refeed.

Right now, I have a little thought stirring in my head about National in 2015. I am getting married in May 2015 so that nixes plans for competing around that time.

Shredded to the bone!

Damn good DICKSKIN conditioning!

Damn atom do you even have a body fat percentage? Im so jealous congrats brother!!!

Thanks guys! Now it is time to grow!